Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the elastic band method

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
steele just let them do what they want people have different methods for every thing :D
Good advise is there, why try different methods.

But if you want to try a different method, do pull ups with the fore finger and middle finger alternately, see if it works.;) then let me know:D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
get a women and try and get her to reach orgasm as quick as possible with 2 fingers, time it and when she cums quicker you know your gettin somewhere :D

Before i even edit... a utube of vid of the practice would be more then appreciated lol :D

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
hold me responsible, because i did it and its worked for me.. :D
also andy steele, good point about using the actual trigger, but its kind of the same as sprinters, when they sprint, they can sprint and sprint but when they use a parachute it gets harder, when they're used to the parachute, take if off and wooosh, they become faster due to less resistance. same applies me thinks :)
has got a point i used to wear wrist weights for ice hockey as they make it harder to shoot so make you able to shoot more powerfull if youuse them all the time for ages then when your shots are like they were before you started using them take them off and you have a shot with miles more power

so i woud say set the trigger magnet strength higher so therefore harder to pull
practise with that then when you think your good reset it back to a lighter magnetness :D

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
Bands

Well its weird im a righty and ive mainly been using the rubber band on the right hand but when i walk the trigger my left hand is so much smoother and i can maintain the flow eaiser and for longer. Do i have too much control over my right hand and my left is too stupid it just works>?

:confused:

anonononon

May 10, 2008
like benno i am right handed and find walking the trigger on my left hand much easier. maybe due to the fact that i write with my right so it is trained to be still ?

XpDChris

Short Shizzle
Mar 24, 2008
UK Hertfordshire, Hitchin
might be because you use the musles in your dominate hand more making there more resistance in them or something like that im awful with my left hand because i cut my tendo in my index finger so i dont bother using that hand

jamiekerr

Apr 7, 2008
Same, Right handed but smoother on left, uset to be faster. But been working out my right hand 30 mins a day lol... So now about the same. I just used my trigger whilst on net or tv.