Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Etha.

Jay Wilko

Platinum Member for Life
Aug 19, 2015
Wigan
Just curious, recently I have heard and seen a lot of great things about the Etha. Just curious does this fall under the category of being electrical due to it requiring a battery?
The only reason I ask I because the ground I play at doesn't allow electronic markers to be used. And do they run on air or co2?
Will be going again in a week or so, so was going to ask but thought I'd if that would be allowed. Thought I'd check first on here as I'm clueless.
Thanks guys.

Edit: my last post reply for ease of finding.

That's good then, as I said earlier in the thread I will still be buying an Etha but as the site that we usually play at doesn't allow electronic markers it's mainly just so I have something to use their as well hence the GOG choice.
I thought the length of the barrel would effect accuracy but if not il stick to a 12"-14" for the handling side of things, il add this post to my first on the thread for ease of finding also.
We currently play at Douglas Valley Paintball in standish near Wigan as I live only a few minutes from their.
But traveling to any sort of location isn't a problem as we all have our own cars etc.

Last edited:

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Some site's just run mech for walk on's, means if they do mix with punter's it can be a bit more "fair"

Just means you have to buy two guns now, a mech and an electric!

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Ok so if checked out the GOG, watched a few reviews and found this http://www.ansgear.com/GoG_eNMEy_Intermediate_Paintball_Gun_Package_Kit_p/gogenmeypackage-intermediate.htm, will be £152, just curious if that about the price I'm looking for or would it be cheaper checking out the classifieds for a while?
Note that from ansgear you would be importing so the $235/£152 will take at least $60/£40 and in arrival in the UK would be liable for import vat - 20% (say £30 based on £152 but customs can value on UK prices) but you also pay the corrupts customs handling fee of £8 to £20.
In total it's looking like £230 to £250

The air cylinder won't be usable in the UK as it would be marked with dot/tc

Pick your favourite UK retailer, eg for the gun itself at lips it's £108
Add post unless you can get to them or an event
They aren't listing it in a package but any of the UK ones will put together a package price for you with the items you would want

Reactions: H and Jay Wilko

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Also, before you buy a marker to satisfy the field rules, think about other playing options - does your site do a regular walkon where an electronic marker would be fine (and the paint cheaper) or are there any other options to play?

Reactions: H