Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The front roll

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
i was thinking has anyone tried this during a match. I don't think it would help much but it would look funny. Run really fast with you marker do a fowardsa roll, while rolling pull the trigger as many times as you can and see what happens. :D

-Skyhawk

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yeah great plan, roll right onto your pack!, break every other ball in your pots and probably cripple yourself!

bad plan dude!!!;) :D

Skyhawk

Oct 9, 2003
Fetcham, UK
Visit site
i did mean film :D i do stupid things like that all the time, i went paintball barefooted before. Talk about pain! i lernt never ever to take off your shoes even if ur really really hot.

Ms Bossy

wotever :o)
Aug 26, 2002
Where are you doing these .....erm....er...stunts! woods or grass pasture, and w....w.....wh.....wh.....why!!!!!

Or am i just to old to understand:p

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
Originally posted by Skyhawk
i was thinking has anyone tried this during a match. I don't think it would help much but it would look funny. Run really fast with you marker do a fowardsa roll, while rolling pull the trigger as many times as you can and see what happens. :D
Well I've done it but didn't originally plan to before the game. I was sprinting for my primary when I found I was running into two lines of paint. The only thing I could think to do was tuck and shoulder roll... so I did

Astonishingly I somehow managed to roll into a firing position just before my bunker and started pulling the trigger as I ended up upright again

My stream of paint forced one of the guys targeting me back behind his bunker and I was shielded from the other one by my own barricade... this gave me time to desperately flip myself (I was still reasonably exposed) into a better position

It was the coolest looking (and luckiest) move I will ever do on a Paintball Field... only problem was nobody had a video camera (I did get a load of cheering from the audience though)