Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The front roll

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Then you have a lot to learn grasshopper.

DO not jump and slide sideways, even a box cant protect agaisnt that :eek: :eek:

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by jahlad
yeah the prob with coke cans (lay down) is that sometimes (not often thank god) the blind runs have one slap bang in the middle and they seem so inviting to jump over, trouble is you have to get pritty high up to get over em and as a result end up meeting the floor in a big mess! lol
try rolling over the top, you don't break your paint (soft surface) and (theoretically) land on your feet in a firing position.

To be on the safe side, try practicing this wihtout a barrel on or any paint in your pods!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Two ways to go over a lie-down: do a lot of hurdlers' stretch, or work on your vertical jump. I am going to work on this and get back to you guys... I see some promise. I am thinking that anytime you land without your legs beneath you, you are in trouble.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Team mate of mine once hurdled a lie down and shot the player behind it in the top of the head. Priceless.

Then got lit up by the other six. I got taken out as I fell out of my bunker laughing.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well...you know what they say..
"Nobody makes the first jump!"
But.....
"Dont THINK you can, KNOW you can!"

Ive not tried it...however, I think that if you leap, then put you free hand onto the bunker, then flip your legs out sideways, you should clear it...although sup air bunkers are squishy, hi speed intrusions into them, make them harder.
You wouldnt try and leao a four foot fence upright would you, you would grab the top, and fling your legs over...they dont need to be straight out, they can be tucked in as yu go over, then you will quite likely land on them.....or your head if the bunker does collapse, and your hand slips off coz its covered in paint...
its a mystery!!
Once you can do it, try firing your marker as you go over, for true, full on Matrix styleee!
If you have a long leather jacket, or leather Catsuit for the girls, this does seem to help...as do sunglasses :cool: (smoke Gogs i spose).
Gaz:D :cool:

L J

big big titties
only time ive ever jumped a bunker was at campaign when i bunkered some french twat out of the snake. i was on a 50 cube on the rps field, no one behind me to shoot the snake guy out, he had a pefect shot but he was reloading, so i do a normal hurdle jump over the snake, shot him, got shot then got bonus balled by the whole team 5 seconds later:) hence me calling the french, twats:) . i am sure Jose will support me on this:)