Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the gun test

Originally posted by Red_Merkin
PeeGee's new imperial custom gear matrix.

Too fast for words to describe.

Bollocks to the e-blade, it's no where near as fast, and the accuracy is the same, plus you're not going to get banned from the tourney for having trigger bounce.

Matrix all the way!

You don't have to have the trigger bounce and can still achieve an awesome rate of fire.

Oh and if your eating batteries guys, try turning the display down

Robinator

Yeti Balling
May 2, 2002
High Wycombe
www.dyeprecision.com
my superly pimped eclipse impy...

I-framed, voodoo LPR'd, cricket moded, max flo'd (1.5), DART valved, twister feed tube'd, halo b'd but more importantly VERY SHINEY eclipse impy... i swear nothing compares to this beauty...soo unbelievably quick and damn accurate, efficient good looking...the list never ends!
Robin

also: didn't have any bolt brakes all day at reading and this was firing faaast!

JTHM

American Prat
Oct 31, 2002
USA
Visit site
I my love my IR3, it's constantly realiable, shoots fast. So what's the problem? Nothing really, just tired of threads like this. http://www.paintballchannel.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1901&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I kinda laughed at the fact people get off on such a thing. I guess I shouldn't be surpised at this because we see it in every sport, but it does get old.

BTW, I hate Ford, but damn they did a fine job against the Euros a few years back Hee. Sorry just had to throw that in. :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
At the moment I've got two Automags:

One I've owned since 1993 and is totally stock apart from having the Promag 8-hole mod.

The other I've just built with an X-Valve with Level 10, Intelliframe, Omega body rail & Emag body.

Pros

Build quality & reliability - The old one works as well now as it did when I bought it 10 years ago.

Design - They're still pretty much the simplest, most elegantly designed marker around. They don't look like a tarts handbag unlike most of the high-end stuff around *cough*Timmys*cough* ;)

Support - Airgun Designs support is second to none, from the online community at automags.org, to the fact that you can still buy every component for a marker that is over 10 years old.

Performance - the X-Valved one is wickedly fast and the old one is no slouch either - last tournament I didn't have a single break or chop all day.....and that was without the Level 10! :)

No batterys!

Cons

Air consumption

Dated Image

Level 10 a bit fiddly to tune.

gaff

www.hired-killaz.com
Mar 12, 2003
'in ya face baby!'
re

new C&C X-Mag silver-Green- black fade

pure sex in alloy!!!!

fastest gun i've seen (seriously fast can out shoot a warp and haloB!!)

pro's - no hopper shots, whilst ripping you opponents at 20+bps
no breaks with even the most brittle paint available due to the Lvl 10 and the ACE system
service from John Sosta is second to none

cons - can shoot a box of paint a game quite easily!!

if you aint tried one, then you are at a severe disadvantage and you dont know it!

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
The guns I have...

BE Stingray (was given to me buy a cop who confiscated it and knew I liked paintball)
Likes: It's come through in a pinch when someone is playing with us and their gun goes down.
Dislikes: Pretty much everything else.

Tippmann Pro-Carbine (My first gun!)
Likes: Alot...it actually shoots very nicely and playing with it is nostalgic--like I'm seeing an old friend for the first time in a long time.
Dislikes: Slow ROF and tough trigger pull....funny, that's really about it. This thing has a special place in my collection, 'cause it is my first.

Phantom
Likes: EVERYTHING! I bought it from some fool for 50 bucks and it's the best money I've spent. I pull it out when I just want to have fun and it's a blast. People who say you can't compete against electros with pump guns just haven't played enough.
Dislikes: NOTHING.

Impulse
Likes: Highly dependable. The thing has never let me down. Shoots great every time. Takes CO2 in a pinch, just in case I need it.
Dislikes: The trigger just feels...not good. I liked it until I got my angel, then nothing could compare to the Lasoya trigger. ROF is decent, but nothing like the streams I can unleash with the angel. It's a great workhorse, but not real glamorous.

Angel LCD
Likes: Nearly the perfect gun. Feels so solid, shoots insanely fast, looks great, tastes great, and is less filling! All the bells and whistles are cool and it always gets oohs and ahhs. It is an amazing piece of work.
Dislikes: The WDP regs are crap. Had so much shoot downt that I switched to the BL torpedo, and it is awesome. Now the gun shoots like a champ. Other than that, this is a cannon to behold!

And soon...
Angel Speed
Likes: Well, it sure sounds cool...and it keeps me excited.
Dislikes: It's sitting in customs and not in my hands!!!!!!

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by HERMITT
I've got a Race Freeflow.

What do i like? The fact its very shiney, its the only one in the world like it and making people with eblades realise what's better as soon as they lay hands on it!!!!

Race all the way
My eblade is unique and it was the first 2003 WGP Cocker converted to eblade by Planet.
My new eblade will also be unique.
My 2K3 turns heads, but there is more to paintball than pretty marker and high RoF