The Home Of European Paintball

the gun test

shwoomie

Trivoga Baby!
Feb 26, 2003
Finland
www.trivoga.com
just a pointer to add...

the people who are looking at how fast can the marker go i can say that 90% of paintballers can only dream of hitting higher then 15bps for a fraction of a second (ie. 1-2 balls) the rest 10% well they are just ridiculously fast...

but still i wouldnt buy a marker that cant shoot over 13bps either :D

funny world

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Sephiroth
cant you get disqualified for fireing too fast?
and cant you set electro markers to fire more than one ball each time you pull the triger?
once again you stick your foot in it:p

a,no unless you are using full auto or(bounce in tournies)
b,yes you can,if you wan't to break fire arm laws in the uk:mad:

dirtydenn

how long's the fuse?
May 9, 2002
london
Visit site
2002 dark cocker, double hinge trigger, and we bolted the pneumatics off a 2001 evolution on it, added evo valve and a 4500psi max flow, short 3way etc, thought it was good, then we got belsales to finish the job off properly for us (ie time it up right and tell me to leave the grub screws alone) and i now get a better rof than i did with an angel cos the trigger suits me a little better i think

won't be needing to spend no more money for a while except on paint

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
you have to put a hyperlink in!

my 02 wgp stock cocker is sweet. surprised as its totally stock apart from the barrel! now my mates with electronic spyders want one too!
nice marker!

what do you love/hate...

Sephiroth,

Good to see you've found yourself a team, hope to see you on the field again.

I have two hinge-frame cockers.

Love: Well they are mine, and I have done a load of the work on them, I have earned their performance (i.e. when they break its my fault and I deserve it ;)). They both run pretty sweet and I understand the vast majority of their workings (haven't had the nerve to fidle with the valves yet...) so any problems and I can fix em myself.
Easy to maintain: oil em. That's it really.
Acurate as hell (but then again, I have a freak kit...).

Its not a mag :D (only teasing)
Hate: That they are some of the ugliest markers on the planet.
They are heavy, but that's coz they are old models.
They aren't electros so they haven't quite got the speed they might have (oh for the money for a race frame...).

Richard

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
I've got a silver to purple fade Impulse with a blue SF board!
I love this gun and if someone offered me any other gun I'd keep mine!!!
It's quite light and shoots fast enough 4 me !!!!

'Iccle Chimp'

Varley-TeamScream

Super Stylish Snap Shoota
Apr 29, 2003
Crowle
Visit site
impulse, coz their fast firing, sweet looking, low pressure, easily strippable for cleaning of bolt and barrel etc. accurate (with stock barel, not counting for boomstick),

bad points are the numerous leeks that occur, but this happens with nearly every marker once in a while, basic wera and tear.

plus with the rite air system, barrel, bolt, hopper (halo B in my opinion), and anything that u would class as basically a novelty add on then this gun kick ass, can keep up with most high end markers.