Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The hk TFX loader and opinions

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
Hi , since it's now apparently available to purchase , just wondering has anyone got or had their hands on this new loader.
Own a rotor and spire and really want to know how it compares to the spire.

looked on youtube and so on.

Thanks

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
Saw a demo version of it. It'll feed 15 (which is all you really need tbh). Struck me as particularly ugly, but that's personal opinion. Won't be taking the Rotor/Spire crown anytime soon I think,

Reactions: Bertz

TNT_UK

TNT_UK
Apr 18, 2015
ANSGear have done a speed test and a break down of the HK Army TFX Hopper, and it does the job for which is was designed. It all now depends on if you like the look of it, or its price tag.

M4rk

Monkey Spankers
Jul 31, 2012
Norfolk
I'm looking to replace my gen3 rotor, and cant decide whether to get the R2, Spire, or TFX.

I'm very surprised there is little conversation regarding the TFX, and I also don't see many people using them!

Out of all of them the TFX is the cheapest, and the lightest.

Has anyone got any NEGATIVES to put me off buying?

MoneySings

Sep 25, 2015
I just feel my TFX is flimsy compared to the Spire. Also had the cone pop off the motor one game. Not happened since, mind...

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
R2's are more competitively priced now, so you now get more features for pretty much the same £ as the others.

Buy an R2.

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
I like my TFX but if I'm honest if i could go back and buy again I'd buy a spire. It's a good loader but there are a couple of niggles such as awful popcorning when the hopper is running low. I don't think it feels flimsy, if anything the spire and rotor are overbuilt, it's rock solid compared to a halo or prophecy of old.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
My spire is a tank and it's lighter and smaller profile than rotors,z2's. Love it, only thing I'd change is maybe swap the exalt speed feed for a crown one. Sometimes it's too many rubber fingers grabbing onto paint. But that's the speed feed and not the loaded.