Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
I got a nice xbow you can use, but start practicing now!
Anything over 25 yds and it's a tricky weapon to use when you need a head-shot.
Plus, with a 180lb draw weight you need good upper body strength to use it. I can fire 10-12 bolts per session before getting fatigued, and most of the guys I know can't draw the bow at all (eg. if you weighed 180lbs you need to be able to lift your own bodyweight using only your biceps and lats, and hold it for a second or 2).
If only we had xbows like Darryl on TWD! He can magically load bolts with one hand in a matter of seconds!! It's not like that in real life.
I have owned a couple of crossbows in the past got rid of them when my daughter came along didn't want anything like that with children about also had some experience with a long bow now thats good fun and was looking to get one of the compound bows and then found out i have another child on the way so these shall wait until a needs must (zombie apocalypse) and Darryl's crossbow would be nice

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
hey Dusty, we got any medics on the list?
We need one or 2 of those. I faint at the sight of needles...

The medic doesn't have to be combat-ready. We can carry him and protect him/her as a vital member of the team.
We're also going to need some quad-bikes and off-road stuff. Roads will be way too risky.
So much to consider...

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

The medic doesn't have to be combat-ready. We can carry him and protect him/her as a vital member of the team.
We're also going to need some quad-bikes and off-road stuff. Roads will be way too risky.
So much to consider...
Not proper medics, just first aiders?? Hey, better than no one.

Mountain bikes aplenty (they don't run out of fuel), we're in the country AND there's an off road buggy and quad dealer waiting to be pillaged less than five miles away. Plus loads of pickups and land rover defenders floating about too.

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester

So much to consider...
This is where i can become useful i used to do motox and quadbiking

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Picked up another new shooter at the weekend. Perfect apocalypse tool. S&W M&P 15/22. I've added Magpul Mbus sights, Killhouse K1 Red-dot, PTK angled foregrip, Gas Pedal, Magpul ACS stock.
M&P.JPG