Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The inevitable Zombie apocalypse thread

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Cold Steel make awesome stuff. I'm getting the trench-hawk next.
They do a sweet double-ended short spear too...

Reactions: Bolter

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
My bad, thought people were just referencing the film as Z...

Read the book, definitely recommend it!

and @Bolter ... you mean the chinese one? or is there a Russian equivalent?

See, ranged weapons are great an all, but here we don't exactly have an abundance of ammo lying around, so it would be strapped to your leg with one round in it all the time for the inevitable, or used as a club,
Not so if you're prepared. I reload, so the only thing I will have to worry about is primers really, and I keep 1000's of them on hand.
I should be good for ammo for 5/6 years, long after the thugs have run out, and that's not counting .22. Everyone should have 10,000 .22 rounds, like, minimum...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
Not so if you're prepared. I reload, so the only thing I will have to worry about is primers really, and I keep 1000's of them on hand.
I should be good for ammo for 5/6 years, long after the thugs have run out, and that's not counting .22. Everyone should have 10,000 .22 rounds, like, minimum...
Its almost like youve been prepating for the day of the dead for a while...

rewind

Shiny!
Aug 28, 2008
Kent
its like just walking around with a machete and chopping stuff down is all in a days work for you guys! lol
looks like a few more shiny blades are required for the store...

Heres a question though... best place to set up during/after a zombie apocalypse? and why?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I have the longer one of these, Gerber Gator? Best thing in the world for clearing windbush and small hedges!
Its probably the same one the blade looks short in that photo, its (the blade) about a foot and half long and scary to use , got to keep an eye on it though I messed up the first time and had to wire brush rust spots off it , now I dry it after use and spray it with WD40 occasionally.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
its like just walking around with a machete and chopping stuff down is all in a days work for you guys! lol

Heres a question though... best place to set up during/after a zombie apocalypse? and why?
Depends where you are? Deep in the countryside or right in the middle of London? Near the coast?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

It has been discussed. Read this thread from the start :) it's actually a good read!