Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The lethal paintball weapons.

Siatek

Oct 17, 2003
Blackpool
www.ukairsoft.net
Re-read my response, and it sounded kinda rude, it wasn't meant that way, the thing with certain silencers/supressors/moderators, is that certain airsoft ones aparently can be used on real steel ones, making them a real steel accesory, therefore they are illegal to sell, I know of a few cases where they have been taken in by customs when being imported.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Moderators are not illegal in the UK...
They can be fitted to airguns, no problem..and can also be fitted to firearms. I have moderators for my .22LR Hunting rifle, and I also have one for my .243 hunting rifle...however, you do have to have a seperate "slot" on your firearms certificate, in order to purchase one for a firearm. You will need a good reason to have a moderator, on anything larger than a .22LR

Siatek

Oct 17, 2003
Blackpool
www.ukairsoft.net
Too anyone really, didn't seem justification for a new thread. And yeah, I'm talking about paintball, in airsoft we sometimes have skirmishes (What we call them) on that sorta time frame.

Wouse101

Rhymes with 'HOUSE'!!
Oct 14, 2003
york
Visit site
never really did get airsoft.
who do you prove that you/ your opponent have/has been hit, or is it totally based on honesty?

on the original topic of this thread. all i can say is, good luck to the guy who wrote that article, surely journalist need to view the facts before writing, look at Kilory, he's not very popular now after he bad mouthed the arabs! day time tell will never be the same!:(

plus converting markers would not cost £50 even if you could! wheres the firing pin gonna go? what about clips and mags? are bullets gonna be fed into the hopper and hope that thier gonna land in the chamber the right way round!

all that milling, cutting and modifing. i think the gunsmith is gonna make a really big loss if hes charging 50quid a pop!

Biggest pile of absolute toss i've every heard!:mad:

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
the items in question........... the airsoft/bb guns that started all of this were found in Scotland......... they were a batch of Russian military pistols, deactivated and rebored for "toy" use........... only problem being anyone could reactivate them with fairly basic tools and rudimentary firearms knowledge.

There's an excellent thread on the gold board about airsoft..... some airsofters came on and we had an excellent discussion...... conclusion was........ two different pastimes and no-one makes you play either :)

Wouse101

Rhymes with 'HOUSE'!!
Oct 14, 2003
york
Visit site
yeh i heard about converting guns in scotland.

recently a 6 year old kid picked up a gun in a playing field thinking it was a toy. put the thing next to his brothers head whilst playing cops and robbers, luckily his mum intercepted!
It was a browning replica BB air gun converted to fire 9mm rounds, which were home made!

I think i know what the article is talking about now.
anyone watched SWAT recently at the cinema? well when they train in the plane, they are using 6mm pellets of paint fired by a high pressure, but very small gas source, either N2O or CO2. These can be very easily converted by remilling, removing and refitting certain parts.

some CT organisations can convert firearms into paintball weapons for training, no reason that it can just be as easy to do the opposite.

more on military paintball training here:
www.f4og.com/militarypaintball.html