Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the misses has let me have £650 to spend on paintball guns!!!!!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Shrewdness at its very best lol wish I had thought of that when the misses has said I need a clear out!
" honestly babe this beaten up stock 68 automag is worth £200 and I cant let it go for anything less." Thats how I should have sold thing in the past.

Reactions: wiggles01

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I have a renie egomag. Will post up pics and description next week, it is currently at work packaged up to go back to Renie for a once over. I'm off to Dublin in the morning for a piss up.

not an official offer as no pics available. just a statement of ownership. I will post up on the thread with pics etc. as per rules when available.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I don't at the mo and will have to stick to the rules because I'm good like that. :)

I'm a mod on UK Scenario and wouldn't be too chuffed if people came down my yard breaking all the rules.

Pics inbound asap (Monday).

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
She has found it, apparently she takes photos and dates of new guns that appear! She claims its for the house contents insurance, I call bullsh!t on that!

Plus I blame you and that big arse box it came in! Thats when she asked questions, in that sly way women do,
"have you had any post or deliveries today babe?"
"no?"
"so whats with that box addressed to you then!"
god if she was on murder she wrote it would only be on for 5 mins max!