Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the misses has let me have £650 to spend on paintball guns!!!!!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Here we go.

Excellent condition, since I bought it a year ago it has had one hopper of paint through it. I'm sending it down to Renie to have a look as it seems to be kicking into full auto and to be frank my gunsmithing skills are not up to investigating the cause. It may even be user error. I am selling it on because I am a bit scared of it, it needs to be with someone who knows their onions and also who will appreciate it for what it is. You seem to be a perfect candidate. ;)

Bought for £350. Also comes with a one piece barrel and a bag of spares. £300 and it is yours.

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
Received back from Renie, sear replaced, functioning AOK. Will post updated pics and a video of it working if you like? :)

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
Here we go.

Excellent condition, since I bought it a year ago it has had one hopper of paint through it. I'm sending it down to Renie to have a look as it seems to be kicking into full auto and to be frank my gunsmithing skills are not up to investigating the cause. It may even be user error. I am selling it on because I am a bit scared of it, it needs to be with someone who knows their onions and also who will appreciate it for what it is. You seem to be a perfect candidate. ;)

Bought for £350. Also comes with a one piece barrel and a bag of spares. £300 and it is yours.

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr

Untitled
by niallist, on Flickr