Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter Manchester newbie day, 21st February

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
Stew - you're in luck. My missus is coming over for the day - so you get to ride in a Meriva instead of my van!

See you tomorrow!
yeah, no back seat van riding....experience has led me to find that it never ends well :p

what time do you want me at the airport train station for 9:00 - 9:30 ish?

you will be able to spot me with my eclipse kitbag.

stew

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
Damn now i see this, ide have come if i had seen this eirlier.

Send me a heads up for then next one, i would bring about 5 of us more if my mate passes his driving test between now and then.

I wouldnt know wether you would consider me a newbie as ive played woodsball at my local site on and off for years,even a bit of off hand marshalling if you need it, im an ok player but sup air is a mystery to me :p.

Cam Mc

Yes, quite...
Dec 10, 2008
North West
thanks for a great day:D

im the guy who had the etek that chopped like Jamie Oliver and also my pants fell down during the sliding:cool:

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Yeah - thanks to Luke and the guys over at the NQ. A great day was had by all (especially my 3). However, one did manage to walk off with a white Eclipse condom. I've put it in the wash - how do you want to get it back?

BTW - Stewpot - did you bother as I never got a phone call?

cheers

Stewpot

Guess What I'm Up To....
Jun 10, 2008
Salford University
yeah i was there, forgot to get your number off you, i was the one with the big eclipse kit bag with the green ego 8 (which i never used) and used my g3

top day really congrats to all of the NQ lads

cheers

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
The one with the sticky trigger? I think you were on the table behind us.

Anyway - glad you made it. See you at the next one.

BTW - I pm'd you my moby number - it's under the 'contacts' section A&Q's now.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Thanks for all the kind comments guys, much appreciated by all of us :).

Damn now i see this, ide have come if i had seen this eirlier.

Send me a heads up for then next one, i would bring about 5 of us more if my mate passes his driving test between now and then.

I wouldnt know wether you would consider me a newbie as ive played woodsball at my local site on and off for years,even a bit of off hand marshalling if you need it, im an ok player but sup air is a mystery to me :p.
As soon as we know the date for the next one, I'll post a new thread up with all the information.
You should fit in just fine. Yesterday, the players ranged from never playing before to being regulars.