Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The PA results

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i would have thought 3000psi would be enough for an x ball game? i dunno as iv never played the format but i know games are fast, or should be anyway.

P.S. Pebble the money for the ego should be getting to me in the next few days, then just need to bank the cheque and ill send the money off to you as soon as it has cleared :)
yes and no... in that, if you shoot a few pots, you want to fill up before the next, just because it'd be sillyness to be caught short... etc

and with regards to the coaching... maybe put some yellow tape, or a rope, at waist height across the line at which spectators can't cross... then, people can't make excuses for 'accidentally' being in the wrong area (although i was one of the naughty people who truly accidentally was coaching in the wrong half :eek:)

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Dammit, my bro was right ... "you are playing PSP rules, that means its going to piss it down on you, just like in all those videos"

:rolleyes:

WCU lost to Steelers about 11 - 3

WCU beat MK Storm about 10 - 5

unsure of exact scores but you get the idea

Any pictures of the monsoon? I know Clan vs Method was a very wet game (Luckily the clan are from the country that invented Rain), as was ours Vs MK Storm ... appropriately.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
field 2 where we where playing had Rosie ant and some of the other uk reff's and i thought they where on top of there game all day top job by every one on that field.

Some of the teams we played complained about over shooting but what can you do in xball stop and wait for the person to walk off the field till you start again..........no i didn't and i wouldn't if your in the way your getting what ever happens.

well top job all i think that every one had a good day...

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
field 2 where we where playing had Rosie ant and some of the other uk reff's and i thought they where on top of there game all day top job by every one on that field.

Some of the teams we played complained about over shooting but what can you do in xball stop and wait for the person to walk off the field till you start again..........no i didn't and i wouldn't if your in the way your getting what ever happens.

couldn't agree more with those sentiments... and in all fairness, i believe all teams gave as good as they got ;) :)

so fairs fair, call it commupance if you must :rolleyes:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham

Cheers Markie

Over shooting: I was told, true or 'right', or not, that for every player left on field, a dead player can be shot up to five times, before it's classed as overshooting (if it's obviously targeted or malicious then that's different).
But then if the refs are doing their job (clear hand signals, pulling the player), and the player leaves the field directly with hand on head, then you shouldn't get more than a few shots.

Chronoing: there were reasons why players weren't chrono'd but it's still inexcuseable, but the situation's already been sorted for next time apparently, as has the shelter situation.

ListerOfSmeg said:
Sideline coaching...My understanding is that teams are allowed one coach by the netting, however I frequently saw 2 - 3 extra people coaching from the side lines. Marshalls on the field were reguarly telling them to get back behind the line but as they had to concentrate on the game they were pretty much powerless to physically stop them.
People were warned on the sidelines numerous times by Russ and marshalls on the tape and several times players on field were given penalties because people on the sidelines were doing what they weren't meant to.

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=84098

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
i never had a problem with filling my bottle to 3000 i think people are just being picky with saying that the 3000 fill is a problem.