Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Paintball Association League – 2004

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
at bloody last

Originally posted by supair
ive been talking about this for yeeeeeeeears, thank god someone with the ability to develop a league actually has done.

The only other thing i would suggest (if the guys at the "PA" havnt thought it up yet, is to scrap the ancient scoring system, and start giving points based on for example the football system, 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and 0 for a loss. Score this way through each tournament/event, to get a clear winner at the end. If teams are level, go on how they went on against each other.

then at the end of the tourney, give points like the F1 system, top of division gets 10 points, second 8 etc etc.

Matt
It is being talked about:) .
What all the players need to remember is if you want to play paintbal as we play it now play Bullys 2k4 you wont find a better tourney using the rules and game types we play now.
However there is a change coming now dont get me wrong it's not a change like coming out of the woods and on to sup-air it's so much more than that, The people who attended the PA Cup have had a little insight but i promise you there is so much more to come.

You have never been so spoiled Bullys and the PA Series and you can play them both if you play your cards right.

richardmawer

Playing since 1986 - Still shooting fools
May 15, 2003
Lincolnshire
digitalmediaedge.co.uk
Leicester Wildcats !!!

Good to meet you at the weekend M8 - finally putting a face to a name !!!

You seem to have a great bunch of lads - I think the two teams can work well together - certainly on a training level !!

Talk soon,

Rich:) :cool:

And you m8.

Well done on winning the plate, that should sit well in the local media :D:

I am more than willing to get some of our guys together for training days, they say Saturdays are better for most of them. We will see how the roster swells.

One of our local sites is looking into getting an air field so we may have some where to train as well soon.

Keep in touch m8

Darren

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Twisted withdrawn ??

Originally posted by richardmawer
Paul,

Have you withdrawn from the P.A League then m8 ??:(

Rich
Yes, although we'd never officially booked in for it only expressed an interest if the dates allowed.
We comitted ourselves to the '7's early on, with Pgi now coming on board it looks set to be a fantastic league with 2nd to none industry coverage.

Paul.
:)

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Twisted withdrawn??

Paul,

We have done exactly the opposite, and moved to back the P.A. We will all have to see which direction heads towards the commercial rainbow?

P

Phil

Originally posted by Dazdread
We are Russ and I just can not wait !!

You notice that Hatts and Gill have gone a bit quite, do you think they are too busy or just sitting rocking in a corner somewhere from too much stress?

2004 is going to be the year to remember dudes.

Darren
Yes I noticed that Gillie and Hatts are a little bit quite on here but I got to thinking that since they have to run there own paintball site and publish the PBUK mag and sort out what will be one of the best leagues next year they might be just a little bit busy.

Don't you think.