Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the paintball present that just keeps giving

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
Cheers, mine expired yesterday. Nearly forgot to renew so just followed your link and renewed both mine and my son's membership :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Biscuit

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
To be honest I played in the 80s and they saved the sport from getting banned when the home office were looking at taking away our markers. For me that is enough. Hopefully being recognised as a sport will bring benefits but for me personally that's not the reason I maintain my membership. I work at a school and while paintball is not recognised as a sport it makes it very difficult to get any support for events which means it's harder to get potential new players into the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biscuit

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
elliot means we can apply for things like grants from lottery etc etc which improves facilities,but most of all we don`t have too keep looking over our shoulder for some politician wanting too ban paintball

Elliott Davies

Paradox UK
Dec 29, 2013
West Midlands
That's exactly what it needs. Bee lost if they tried to ban the sport wouldn't know what to do with myself. I'll be signing up in the next few days and I'll get the lads on my team to aswell. That's a few steps closer to that magic number :)

Reactions: Biscuit and Gaz #68