Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Piranha BL V3 G3

Yo,

This is my first post using these forums. :) I feel special. Im from Canada and I have been playing paintball for about a year now. I've owned a Brass Eagle Talon :mad: A Pmi Traccer S/A, and now I am looking to get a verticle feed marker. I've heard they can shoot about 10 balls a second with the verticle feed.

Any one have any suggestions about this marker?

Appreciate it..
HiPsTeR
\To Hip To Be Cool/

Zinq

Jul 8, 2001
Texas
Visit site
Well its not the veritcal feed that makes it shoot 10 balls a second.It depends on your hopper that you have the gun you have and the vert feed will obviously feed alittle faster.The normal vl200 hoppers suck because you have to shake the gun alot to keep the balls feeding.The Revolution 9volts feed around 8 to 9 balls a second if you can pull the trigger that fast, and the Revolution 12volt will feed around 14 to 15 balls a second.Now that dosent mean your gun will shoot that many balls a second with out breaking balls, depending on your gun and how fast you can shoot.Then theres the warp feed that can by a realy fast shooter put out about 20 balls a second.Dont get a Piranah, trust me on this! you will regret it!.The striker will go out on you realy fast and you will just have to keep replaceing them.Depeding on how much your willing to spend on a gun, well go for a auto-mag , you can usually get them for a nice cheap price and its a nice gun and can be upgraded very well.Buy a Spyder TL plus, all the spyder TL plus is , is a shutter with out the crappy ass drop forward and pressure gauge.Just get the Spyder TL Plus and buy a Kapp Drop Cradle system, it is the best drop forward in my opinion and i love it.And buying that TL plus, plus the that Kapp drop cradle system will only cost you a few bucks more then the shutter and your getting something better.Well if you have any questions just ask.

I heard good things about piranha?

Thanks for the advice bro, but I heard good things about the piranha. The funny thing is that I heard nad things about spyders. I don't know bro. Maybe we're just comming from different places but I heard the cocking bolt o the spyder will wear quickly?

I hear you about the hopper, I have a VL200, standard hopper right now, but I am from canada so everything is way more expensive down here. You Yanks have it easy I 9volt will cost me about 75-100$. I'll definetly get one latter on, but for the moment I will have to bear with my ViewLoader standard.

THanks for the help man.. :D

Zinq

Jul 8, 2001
Texas
Visit site
Yeah i keep hearing that canada is more pricey.But could you like find some one trust worthy and like send them the money in the US let them buy it cheaper here then get them to mail it to you and there you go.If thats possible then you should look in to doing that.Yes here lately i my self have been hearing bad things about spyders to.They have been haveing the same problems as the piranahs just not as quick.Like i said befor its just the new spyders like the TL's,TL plus's,Shutters, and Extras.But im telling you man the piranah your going to be regretting buying it.You said your self that in canada things cost more, so i mean think about it.Just think you will have to run to buy a new sear every 2 to 4 months for your gun because they break down fast.Try to get a Rebbel, there a copy cat Spyder but dont have all the problems and they can take spyder parts and they are cheaper.Well tell me what you deside on im intrested in what your going to pick.