Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rumour Mill

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
This is something else that is missing in paintball at the moment.

I'll get the proverbial ball rolling:-

1. The PSP and the MS agree to have the same field layouts and rulebook. However, they disagree on what shape bunker should go in the middle of the field. (My money's on "Q".)

2. Everyone else follows suit.

3. Carlos Spicy Weiner once had a ship called the "NQ Falcon". Apparently, it made the Kessel Run, but he lost it in a card game to some guy.

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Good drills!, how is he nowadays? still biking?
I texted him just after Xmas to suggest a meet and that's about as much we discussed; I'll let you know after I meet with him.
I ain't seen Steve for a long time and it will be cool to catch up for sure.
Definitely one of the smartest guys paintball ever played host to .....

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
3. Carlos Spicy Weiner once had a ship called the "NQ Falcon". Apparently, it made the Kessel Run, but he lost it in a card game to some guy.
Hopefully he did not make the fatal mistake of stating that it achieved the Kessel run in less than 12 Parsecs which is of course a measurement of distance, not time. And where did those hanging dice go?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Jay, I'm afraid the NXL has now devalued itself to a sorry fraction of what it used to be and pretty much anybody with a few quid could get in now [OK, I exaggerate a bit but it's not far off].

The problem for Joy is two-fold, one of money and the other of motivation.

Those guys on that team have been playing for a long time now and I did hear some of them were having problems in terms of motivation and commitment which doesn't bode well if people are thinking they might join the NXL.
Magued [and his team] has been a great ambassador for our sport especially when we consider what he was able to achieve Stateside against all the odds but I think the competitive soul was ripped from their heart a few year's back when they believed they would never get a fair crack of the whip that side of the pond ....

I think there's a lot of dust still to settle both sides of the Atlantic and until it does, I'm not sure any big moves are gonna happen anywhere.

Fisz

Ka mate!
Jun 10, 2006
Somewhere in the western US, in a brightly lit room, a not so secret cabal of league operators and operator hopefuls converged today. There, with crystal glasses full of still water they discuss their plans to bring tournament paintball into the next decade by creating something unseen before...an alliance...and how they're going to survive into the next year when they shall meet again...Changes need to be made, budget cuts to be implemented and people to be sacked...And amongst them, they will scheme and plot...for they are the illuminati ;)