Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rumour Mill

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
You rotters! I thought this was paintball rumors, not the News of the World!

You ought to be hearing from my lawyers, although if it quacks like a duck.....

Pete, if it weren't for the fact that divorce is so expensive I'll happily go mono et mono in a south London pulling contest. Your Steve Austin (plus tache) Vs my metro sexual Terry Thomas!

Let the crackers see the cheese!

Hahaha thats more like what I remember on here! how you doing Glen ya xxxx?

Edit: not even masked Matt !!!
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Pete, if it weren't for the fact that divorce is so expensive I'll happily go mono et mono in a south London pulling contest. Your Steve Austin (plus tache) Vs my metro sexual Terry Thomas!

Let the crackers see the cheese!

Oh my, the very thought of such a contest brings tears to my eyes; if it ever comes off, make sure to bring some mint sauce to daub liberally about your head because it truly will be ...like a lamb to the slaughter.

As the doors of the arena swung open, the females in the establishment would behold, one man and ...... and ...... hmmm, I need to scrape the bottom of my dictionary here to try and describe you .... especially in relation to me.
Your puny little body would be starkly contrasted against my 17 stone of hardened muscle, honed and toned to produce the ultimate package for the discriminating females of planet earth.

Of course, you may well attract the sympathy vote, or even the pet vote, females are prone to this type of weakness but on the other hand, it does allow you at least, or people like you [hobbits], to procure a shag of sorts and thus proliferate your offspring into a contrasting, adult world of others.

I of course am a lot older than you but it seems the human species seems to be largely motivated by what we see and seeing as I only look 35, and I know you look 35 too but whereas my number refers to years, yours refers to inches and thus any age advantage you may have evaporates in the face of such a terrible case of hobbititis.

It's a tough life dude, but someone's gotta live it :)

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
Oh my, the very thought of such a contest brings tears to my eyes; if it ever comes off, make sure to bring some mint sauce to daub liberally about your head because it truly will be ...like a lamb to the slaughter.

As the doors of the arena swung open, the females in the establishment would behold, one man and ...... and ...... hmmm, I need to scrape the bottom of my dictionary here to try and describe you .... especially in relation to me.
Your puny little body would be starkly contrasted against my 17 stone of hardened muscle, honed and toned to produce the ultimate package for the discriminating females of planet earth.

Of course, you may well attract the sympathy vote, or even the pet vote, females are prone to this type of weakness but on the other hand, it does allow you at least, or people like you [hobbits], to procure a shag of sorts and thus proliferate your offspring into a contrasting, adult world of others.

I of course am a lot older than you but it seems the human species seems to be largely motivated by what we see and seeing as I only look 35, and I know you look 35 too but whereas my number refers to years, yours refers to inches and thus any age advantage you may have evaporates in the face of such a terrible case of hobbititis.

PMSL, this has to be one of the funniest things i've ever read on here!:p

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Hahaha thats more like what I remember on here! how you doing Glen ya xxxx?

Edit: not even masked Matt !!!
Robbo
Cool dude, not been banned from driving or had any fights for a while!

Pete,

Whilst indeed you are bigger than me, this should present no problems when I shoot you down from my bi-plane! Being a pilot and a bounder should make me irresistable to the ladies!

More to follow, I'm on blackberry; Sky have stolen my broadband.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site

Indeed Pete, you are still 35 in a cubist sense (ie viewed from outer space)J but one wonders whether you use your significant size to compensate for anything? Small nail, big hammer perhaps?

I jest of course, should circumstance ever allow for the P8 pulling contest I know whom my money would be on. Age and bad back aside!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I jest of course, should circumstance ever allow for the P8 pulling contest I know whom my money would be on. Age and bad back aside!
Would that be the same sort of money your banking friends so recently covered themselves with glory with ???

I think I'm safe for the time being ...... age and back aside of course :)

PS Mind you, you could whoop my ass with any running race over 100m, I start to gass my lungs out after about 100m and am rendered helpless at the mere prospect of any foot race approaching a mile :(

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Would that be the same sort of money your banking friends so recently covered themselves with glory with ??? :(
Well I was thinking MY money, but come to think about it if there is a taxpayer handout for the betting shop; I'll be at the front of the queue!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
The Rumour Mill continued

1. Limited paint tournaments return.
2. As does unlimited semi.
3. As do woodsball events featuring both of the above. (In fact, Bully has been running them for some time).

:)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
...and Twix was Raiders...
Twix has always been Twix in the UK and a couple of other countries and as it was a UK product that is its correct name.
All versions in Europe were re-named Raider because they do not relate to the concept of Twix.
At the time that Marathon changed to Snickers - Twix was supposed to changed but there was a last minute change of heart.
Other notable name changes are

Jif -> Cif
Oil of Ulay -> Oil of Olay
Coco Pops -> Coco Frosties -> Coco Pops changed back after public outcry and a landslide public vote (commissioned by manufacturer)