The Rumour Mill

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
1. Limited paint tournaments return.
2. As does unlimited semi.
3. As do woodsball events featuring both of the above. (In fact, Bully has been running them for some time).

:)
Are these rumours or just your thoughts?

If the later, we should just go back to discussing my sexuality. It is only rumoured I'm a bum bandit.

However in the interests of keeping Paintball related, 2010 is the last year the Millennium series will run as a structured league / event(s)......

Oh, and Walmart is the next king maker.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well I was thinking MY money, but come to think about it if there is a taxpayer handout for the betting shop; I'll be at the front of the queue!
Hold on a minute here ..... mesmells a problem ..... this is not the Glen we all know and love .... your replies in this thread seem devoid of your normal vitriolic wit and barb ..... I sincerely hope you are not withholding anything here because you are wary or some other such inappropriate consideration......come on Glen, any of my mates are more than welcome to go for the throat; I've only got a problem when it's people who don't have this mutual respect and they then step outa line.

Glen, if you don't jump back into character, I am gonna set Piper on you ... he might not be able to beat you up but he could sure take a bite outa your torso that would rival a great white ....

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Hold on a minute here ..... mesmells a problem ..... this is not the Glen we all know and love .... your replies in this thread seem devoid of your normal vitriolic wit and barb ..... I sincerely hope you are not withholding anything here because you are wary or some other such inappropriate consideration......come on Glen, any of my mates are more than welcome to go for the throat; I've only got a problem when it's people who don't have this mutual respect and they then step outa line.

Glen, if you don't jump back into character, I am gonna set Piper on you ... he might not be able to beat you up but he could sure take a bite outa your torso that would rival a great white ....
Well I would have loved to give a proper reply, but using a Blackberry to type and reply requires more concentration than anything I've attempted previously (even bashing one out on the Nolan Sisters....hmmmmm MILF heaven, but more your age group).

To be fair, it would be quite difficult to come back with anything appropriate as you are quite correct that a small cabal of senior bankers won't learn a frikkin thing.

Oh, Happy Birthday for Monday; you must now be at the age where you qualify for Govt handouts too - fuel allowance, bus pass, pension etc etc etc ;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
.............. but one wonders whether you use your significant size to compensate for anything? Small nail, big hammer perhaps?
Indeed, nature has played a cruel trick, and in a sense, it is on me, but moreso on the world at large.

We tend to live in a world where the notion of karma does have its proponents ..... but even without them, life does tend to even out in most circumstances ... The cruel trick nature plays is not so much on me as any karma notion might imply but on you guys .... I might display compensatory behaviors such as an enlarged musculature but this is not some psychological mechanism to balance the fact I have a maggot residing anywhere near my Calvin Kleins but as a mechanical compensation to deal with the extra weight.

I have learned to live with this 'affliction' and got used to using the block and tackle pulley system every time I need to empty my bladder but it's a small price to pay I suppose when considering other afflictions this world has to offer; some quite close to home such as primordial dwarfism which is obviously an area you are gonna be intimately associated with and therefore a lot more qualified to discuss.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
More Rumours

1, Planet release a scenario marker at World Cup.
2. They also release a left-handed marker.

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
50 cal fails

new paintball company bring out totally new gun (so not a copy of a ego or dm etc)

Mac Dev become one of the new top names in paintball

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
new markers? some form of fully electro pneumatic nelson? maybe some crazy new valve we can only hope ;)

bring back the deadlywind aedes!!!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Rumour of the Day

The PSP makes yellow a "restricted colour" for the 2010 season.

FYI, this means that team uniforms and equipment cannot feature the colour yellow.