Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rumour Mill

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Link to the PBnation thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=5413641

Eric Crandall recently purchased Bob Long Technologies (also called BLAST Paintball) from Bob Long.

Is this a conflict of interest with Dynasty’s current gun sponsor: Planet Eclipse?

I have worked in an advisory role with Dynasty, which I am removing myself from to avoid a conflict of interest. Dynasty are a true professional Paintball team and will be conducting themselves as professionals. Dynasty is under contract with Planet Eclipse through the end of the 2016 season. Traditionally after World Cup they look at the next years sponsorships. We have already been in discussion with Planet Eclipse about my involvement with BLAST and what this means to Dynasty going forward. Actually, maybe Planet Eclipse can give you a better answer to this question? Can you ask Ledz or Jacko from Planet direct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledz of Planet Eclipse
Eric has been very upfront with Planet Eclipse and we have been talking for a while so we’re very much abreast of the situation. But, for now Dynasty are currently contracted to Planet Eclipse and we, as well as Dynasty, are both working hard towards the NXL World Cup to hopefully bring home back-to-back World Cup victories. After World Cup, Dynasty and Planet Eclipse will sit down to talk more about the future. Until then our focus for Dynasty, as it is for all of our teams, is to ‘Win World Cup’…

Ledz

This question was an interesting one. So 2017 may see a change in dynasty gun sponsor.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
For anyone that doesn't know, Eric Crandall has been Dynasty's Agent for some years.

You know, like in Jerry Maguire. But without the cursing.

And if Eclipse lose Dynasty, you never know who they looking at to replace them.....

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Can you explain for those kinda outsiders?
ANS as one of the largest retailers of paintball goods in the market have bankrolled the accelerated expansion of HK including taking other people's products, reproducing them and marketing them under the HK brand, such as the Jason Wheeler 'Pro Mat' and the strapless pack (the moral of that story being: secure your product with a patent before putting it to market).

However, in this case they appear not to be involved at present.

Jun 11, 2008
For anyone that doesn't know, Eric Crandall has been Dynasty's Agent for some years.

You know, like in Jerry Maguire. But without the cursing.

And if Eclipse lose Dynasty, you never know who they looking at to replace them.....

Do they need to? Impact are top of the pile, they have X factor and Upton 187