Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The state of Paintballs these days....

kartmann187

Kick your arse
Jul 9, 2001
Surrey
Visit site
I have to say that I used a great deal of Diablo in my time and it was by far the best paint around after Forest was no longer produced. Zap tried to get the ball right but the fill has always been to waxy and used to damage the woods.... Hellfire (diablo top paint) is by far the best paint I have ever used and yet this still kills grass and so makes organizers lives hard to get venues as afterwards the ground that has been used is badly damaged.

I have seen Nelson making a happy return to paintball... this is good as they used to make the roundest ball's I have ever fired.

What do others think about this ... Paintballs have they got better or worst of the years that we have played....

I would have to say that they have got worst in quality (ball shape etc) and better in colour and marking (seeing them go and marking the other player).

Come on... What do you guys think

DARREN

Semi *** member
Jul 6, 2001
Bristol
:)
Nelson Anarchy is awesome ,No breaks ,no changing your barrel during the day,flies straight ,breaks on your opponent every time ,only problem its damn expensive !!.But for a hassle free day its worth it.
Zap =crap
Diablo=only for Angels
Marbalizer = now where`s that squegee ?
Etc,etc

So my choice and the choice of the team and everyone else I know has to be Nelson.

So all you guys out there who don`t use it thats great !,more kills and trophies to us.
Don`t use Nelson Its Crap !!!!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

We are now using the new RP seamless paint (haha cant remember what its called!). Ive never shot any better paint. Couldnt of asked for anything more from it. Pretty cheap too.

Diablo is ok but the quality varies greatly from batch to batch. One time thell be perfectly round and fly like darts, then the next time thell be absoloutly ****e. IMO Diablo needs to sort this out to be counted as the best out there.

Jus MHO.

Peace

DARREN

Semi *** member
Jul 6, 2001
Bristol
Ref ;Sikk your Q.

We have 20 people in our team and 9 different guns and the only one to get consistent results with Diablo , has an Angel the rest of us use Nelson to get the same level of consistency,ie. no barrel breaks ,no muzzle breaks,accuracy,etc,etc. We have all tried numerous different barrels still to no avail, so on that note that is why I said Diablo was only for Angels purely from a personal point of view, as I am aware other people might not find this to be the case I was only giving examples.
Why ? do you work for Diablo ?, and if so can you explain its inconsistency even in the same batch and also why it is the smallest p/ball on the market ?,
D.

no, i don't work at diablo, but i do use diablo paint. My fav being hellfire, and as i'm sure you know it is very thin shelled and has a tendency to stain just about every damn thing it touches =], but i have used it w/ little to no ball breaks on my impulse, which is about half the price of an angel, some would say the whole low pressure thing, but i'm not gonna try to argue that either way. All i know is that i have had no probs with it, sorry to hear that you have, it is great paint...

Sloth

Eat Lard!!
Jul 9, 2001
Location Location!
Visit site
PAINT (again)

Not another paint debate.....

All paint, in my opinion is more or less the same. Just think what is happening when you pull the trigger. The ball is thrust from o mph to 200 mph in a split second. If the ball has dimples and imperfections due to bad storage, weather etc. then the paintball will break in your barrel. If your ball detent/nubbing is not working you will double feed etc.

I have used Zap for three & half years...

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!!:eek:

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Well, if you want to test paint in a gun that has NO breech or barrel breaks it'd have to be with a Shocker. I was very fond of mine and only recently swapped it for a Cocker that shoots at its pressure range. Not all guns are created equal when it comes to paint handling.

Diablo's shells may vary from batch to batch, but the fill is always good in Hellfire and Imperial. RP's Slam and yellow Star fills are great too. RP has really lost out on its tourney paint market share by not making yellow Star year round and in constant supply, a stupid decision that allowed them to be significantly replaced in the high grade paint market from what I've seen.

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
Don't get me started...

On the Zap/Diablo thing again.

I have had a lot of very big problems with Zap and won't use it again unless it:
a) is very cheap
b) comes with a free squeegee

I used Diablo at Toulouse and was very impressed with it. No barrel breaks the whole weekend, but two nasty chops when I started out-shooting my hopper. Other than that, it broke on target, flew well and _almost_ managed to usurp Marbs as my prefered paint.

However... I do want to try out that Anarchy stuff and the new Advantage from RPS. I heard a lot of good things about it at Toulouse and I need to know if it is worth using myself.

Wookie