Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

The Worlds Best

Discussion in 'Gold Board' started by UpRoar, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Manning26 Well-Known Member

Manning26
    Message Count:
    LOL...This is the best thread ever (sniffle).

2. Justin Owen American BadAss

Justin Owen
    Message Count:
    My name is...my name is...my name is...

...Pete Robbo!!!

Hello there. I can't have TJ getting all the bliss and recognition so being as I am a professional webmaster who has worked with at least 0.0054% of the world wide web's greatest websites, it was a laughably simple task for me to run off with Justin's profile for a little bit of harmless entertainment aimed at all of the moronic imbasils out there wallowing in wonderland, made better by being at Justin "I wanna be like Robbo just like everyone else of course" Owen's expense. Forget that this is me, then, because this is not me but rather is that rambling idiot Justin Owen. Yes, this is Justin Owen talking. Justin Owen is talking now, so shaddup and listen.

I must now turn my focus towards that ridiculous excuse for a wannabee paintballer who goes by the name TJ Lambini. I would have turned my entrails inside out from laughter alone if his continued adherence to his own greatness was only a joke, rather than the pathetic attempt at self-posturing which it in fact is. These nobody players who have never endured the best the NPPL has to offer, as Pete did for years first with the All Americans and then with Aftershock, where between the two Pete won virtually every major title that there is to win in Paintball, and Pete was voted the best Paintballer in the world, well their absolute refusal to succumb to the facts of reality and their insistence on tooting their own horn makes me want to puke. I will say this much though, as for TJ playing the "I am Mr. Mad Skillz and everyone wants a piece of me," what a freakin joke that is.
    The arrogance and ignorance of such a statement is mind-boggling. We all know that there is only one player in the world who could realistically make such an assertation and that is, of course, yours truly. I mean, that is, errrr, ummmm, Pete "Robbo" Robinson. Remember, this is Justin Owen speaking.

As for his challenging Pete to a farting contest at Sea World at the Cup, he must be some kind of nut if he thinks Pete is gonna hop into an oversized bathtub with some tight wad, constipated Robbo wannabee that always talks out his ass, hell Pete would lose the biggest bubbles contest no question cause no one's ever blown so much hot air out of their own poop hole in human history as that TJ, Robbo might as well concede defeat rather than endure such a smelly jacuzzi compliments of Mr. Lambini. I'm sure Pete would rather box him, now there's a man's sport.

Well that's enough from me, Justin Owen, for the time being.

3. Robbo Owner of this website for my sins ....

Robbo
    Message Count:
    LOL

Now that made me laugh !!!! :)

4. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    No TJ and Fake Bobby

TJ Lambini, the invention of the editors of PGI, still is a great character. The supporting evidence is just too much "methinks he dost protest too much".

The team who write his pieces have alot of fun with what is basically a parody of the bragging, self-righteous, uneducated image of younger players with their stolen rap vocabulary and lack of development. Where most of us wield some level of power in the corporate, private and sporting worlds through a combination of money, experience, self-discipline and status, the parody shows the flip side. What's funnier still is in one form or another, we were probably all there at some point of our youth.

Very inventive, PGI, keep it up,
    Larry

5. TJ 2 New Member

TJ 2
    Message Count:
    Whhhhooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there boys.

Jeez, TJ goes back to visit the mother country and get some sun on Sicily's golden beaches for a week and what happens? This once great thread descends into a schizo mudfest where y'all are changing characters and Robbo's grown a pair and started that whole 'I can fight, honest I can guvnor, cor blimey Mary Poppins' luvvable cockney barra boy trip just to pump himself up enough to fight El Tigre AND someone has the temerity to claim that I'm an invention!

Now that, my friend Larry, is fighting talk, and I've got a party seven of cold filtered Whup-Ass ready and waiting for your skinny lil white butt homeboy.

As for you Mr Owen, that whole 'let's do the mindwarp again' Rocky Horror William Burroughs Cat Stevens trip is just like, soooooooo 80s dude. Get over it.

TJ - the one, the only, the real-keepin'-it-real-always-gonna-be-real-4-real - Lambini.

Peace.

6. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    I stand corrected and properly put in my place by the invention.

"TJ - the one, the only, the real-keepin'-it-real-always-gonna-be-real-4-real - Lambini." Case closed.

I think this thread is going to need an exorcist.

Welcome to virtual within virtual worlds, all.
    Larry

7. TJ 2 New Member

TJ 2
    Message Count:
    OK Larry, me and you, at The Cup, one-on-one, mano et mano...I'll exorcise your butt so bad you won't know what day it is.

I will be there and I'll be bringing the thunder on down with me...your move.

TJ

8. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    At your service

You know, I typed up a real cool reply (see beneath my name) and then I realized I was talking to the invisible man -- what's the matter with me!
    Larry

Mr. Lambini:
    Isn't that going to be a little difficult for (all of) you to do without a ringer? Remember the Max Headroom concept?

I accept all REAL challenges (unless its from a newbie, and that's out of respect). My last one-on-one challenge, I tore my ACL and was (painfully) out of commission for months -- I take challenges very seriousily.

You know what'd make it interesting wager-wise? You have the advantage of writing anything you wish in a very-well respected magazine, no matter how things actually occur. I have the advantage of anonymity. You've seen both advantages at work in these very forums.

You are right on one count - no doubt about it, my butt could probably use some exorcism.

But Max, you can't guarantee the implied wager either. You're going to have to do better, Tony.
    Larry

Best of luck to all going to Cup, may the best teams win.

9. TJ Lambini New Member

TJ Lambini
    Message Count:
    Dude, I tore my ACL at the Eco Challenge - loooooooooooonmg rehab.

Anyhow, you don't wanna play me, s'cool - maybe when my upcoming video - Tj's Mad Skillz Vol.1 - is released you'll got a feel for just how real I am.

BTW, who are Max and Tony? I know the guys at PGI real well and ain't a max or a Tony there...

Peace.

10. Problem New Member

Problem
    Message Count:
    Mr Anthony Jones

Long distance information, I may be wrong. (The Max was Max Headroom, a computerized virtual character of an old TV show.)

Uh, good luck with the video.
    Larry