Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The "Worn " look...?

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
lol, i was smart, would buy only a piece at a time, paint them, then sell them to the uber geeks in Games workshop.

Only did it because i enjoyed painting them, never actually played the damm thing, far to complicated :p

-james
Used to paint display armies for my local GW store and for games day displays... oh did i forget to mention all those are painted to a high standard and theres 2 complete painted chapters of space marines:D

I'm going to do a bit on my ego so i can show skeet the results that are possible. and i'll post a link to some pictures when i get a minute.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Used to paint display armies for my local GW store and for games day displays... oh did i forget to mention all those are painted to a high standard and theres 2 complete painted chapters of space marines:D

I'm going to do a bit on my ego so i can show skeet the results that are possible. and i'll post a link to some pictures when i get a minute.
I'm getting hard just thinking about it...

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering

ha me to, i had full ogre kingdom army, bretonnian army, chaos marine army, tau, imp guard and necron, fookin love painting them best stress relief that isnt sexual there is. although paintball beats it hands down,:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
...best stress relief that isnt sexual there is. although paintball beats it hands down,:D
Hands down...your pants?

Right?

I will tell you what I like...nothing beats, traipsing across acres of green land, settling on a nice shady patch...deploying the legs of a Harris Bi-pod...taking a few steady breaths, while peering at a Mil Dot reticule...and quietly sending 40 grains of Hollow point lead towards a waiting rabbit.

Or, similarly (though not quite so quietly)...sending 200 grains of copper jacketed death, towards an unsuspecting Fox or Muntjac Deer...bliss
:cool:

Or...for sh!ts and giggles, despite being a more expensive means of pest control..."popping" bunnies at 300 yards with a .243...what fun...and, nothing to clear up afterwards! Bonus!:D