Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The "Worn " look...?

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
skeet, bearing in mind i knocked this up in about 5 minutes with a knacked old brush i had lying around.

started with beaten copper, working through burnished gold to shining gold.

Is this the sort of finish you are after

with a little more time and care.... well you get the idea :D

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
wat i used to find to make some good highlights is get a fine detail brush dip the brush in 1/2 wayup the bristles then get tissue rub the paint off so only the smallest amounts and make sure its in a fine point(no bristles sticking out) then start from the edge that sticks out the most(say the back of the ego, the ends of the x the s and the v) and use the side of the brush not the point and drift it down so the paint hits only the top edge, then as you get down the brush will come off meaning the start point is bolder than the finish point and it looks like its got a stand out symbol type thing, trust me its harder to explain than do.:rolleyes:

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
This may sound obvious but....

Why dont you just go play alot????

That gives guns the 'worn' look.

Just an idea.:rolleyes:

Coldy

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Why dont you just go play alot????

That gives guns the 'worn' look.

Just an idea.:rolleyes:

Coldy
Amen. The whole point of having a tired looking marker is that you care more about playing hard than looking after your shiny new gun that shoots just the same as the last one you sold on for half its worth :rolleyes: Seems kinda strange to purposefully make your marker look knackered.

I guess its like painting scars on yourself 'cos everyone knows; chicks dig scars... :p

(PS - we dont want to see your scar skeet...)

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ

any additive you put on your guns is just going to get shot strait off....the reason i did mine was i really like the look and i know ill never sell my gun unless some one wants it...i mean its been in the hands of a reletivly well known player (for good or bad reasons) ...naaaah that'll never happen