The Home Of European Paintball

Theft !

Jon C

Do you play with balls?
Feb 1, 2005
Whore house
www.ontargetpaintball.co.uk
ash22 said:
You could get pressure mats that when they get stepped on they release a gas that puts the robbers unconcious.

unfortunately i think this is illegal in this country though if we were in South Africa Im sure it would be allowed they get to put flame throwers on their cars :D.

For all at planet I hope they catch the thieving scum who did this, you guys deserve loads of respect what you do for paintball and dont need this.

though knowing our judicial system they will get a week at a paintball site for punishment.

DeepPyro

Burn Baby Burn
Sep 8, 2005
Durham, England
WWW.vudoo.co.uk
Not wanting to point fingers, but this sounds like someone with intimate knowledge of the shop and/or security system.:mad: Once, could be a lucky break for some chavs, twice that's dodgy.

S%*te I know, but I would take a long hard look at the ppl that might have this information.:eek:

My dad used to own a kitchen/bathroom shop (before he retired to Spain, lucky %*^$£:) ) and was hit hard twice with break-ins.

It turned out to be the delivery driver (who knew when the expensive deliveries came) and the guy that had fitted the security at the shop (who had been a family friend:mad: ) They were caught the third time when my dad installed some 'added security'

Hope it isn't anyone you know, but experience has taught me to be very distrustful:(

Only advice I can give is, if you can change positions of alarms/sensors without informing anyone then do.

Good luck in the future. Don't let some *******s spoil your shop.

DP

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
Dark Warrior said:
nitrous oxide would be better ;):D

you do realise nitrous oxide is highly flammable?? or was that the idea...well at least the will burn to death laughing.

I am sure with enough work one or more of us could aquire a cs gas grenade?? or what about these sounds things that burp out ultra low frequency noise that reduce the suspect to a gibbering dribbling wreck? seen one of these in operation. the frequency makes human flesh resonate, you cant run through it, crawl through it. the only way to reduce the effects is to curl up in a ball...and yes they are legal as well as uk designed. the makers of the system have £1 million in a room. anyone is welcome to come along and try to get the money. if they can remove it from the room the keep it.

of course there is the legendary brown noise that makes people **** themselves. far simpler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note

something for the planet techs to perfect.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Maddogwhitey said:
you do realise nitrous oxide is highly flammable?? or was that the idea...well at least the will burn to death laughing.
Nitrous Oxide, is not in the least bit flammable.

You have to compress and heat NO2, before it will seperate...then of course the Oxygen is free to assist burning, assuming a fuel is present.

These Sound Generators sound interesting...got a link?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
simple solution move away from the land of chavs and dodgy people
and somewhere nice and a lot less crime free

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
true but in my nice little part of the world only ever known one person who has had his house broken into and only 1 person i have ever met has had his car stolen and one who had a sterio stolen

forgot to add i was shocked the only time i went to manchester and saw all the razor wire on every bit of flat roofing i passed

Seejay

Oct 19, 2005
Norwich, Norfolk
Maddogwhitey said:
of course there is the legendary brown noise that makes people **** themselves. far simpler
Brainics proved that one wrong......:D

That other sound-type security system sounds effective....

And I feel for all the guys at Planet, Especially Ledz, hope you catch the To$$ers

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Buddha 3 said:
What? The south pole?

Dodgy folks are everywhere unfortunately.
I think in Manchester they have found the Hellmouth.

I'm sure I saw on the news that a 10yr old (approx) was shot riding his bike recently. They could do with building a wall around the place and renaming it "The Red Zone".

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
skeet- dont have a link to the sound generator thing. But i know it exists and is used by several agencys world wide as a non lethal weapon...dont think the police us it....or do they?? belive the russians use it, but only as a means to make the suspect stop moving so he is easier to shoot...similar to the thing they have on top of some tanks that blinds everyone.

think there is also a form of green light that causes epileptic fits in people. wether they are of the catatonic (freezeing) variety or of the disco dancing variety i know not

one of these might work too
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/ROODEF.htm#

better if one removed the electronics and jerry rigged it to an automatic clay pigeon trap....

oh the brown noise thing on braniacs. the experiment was flawed, most tv sets cant produce sound in the area of 9 to 3 mhz (the area belived to contain the "bronw note" so yah boo to you