The Home Of European Paintball

Thieving Mother F$*kers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
OK I LENT OUT A MARKER SUNDAY FOR MIKEY AND HE DROPS IT OFF END OF THE DAY, AS I AM STILL ON FIELD

SO LEAVES IT BEHIND THE TABLE WITH TWO PACKS

AND ONE OF YOU LOT HAS IT :mad:

SOME ONE PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

06 polished platinum ego with pink parts (lemons 06 sponsored gun)
this was a custom anno not just a contrast kit as it included the trigger and oops.it was a manic 06 not a standard 06 so has matching clamp feedneck and two piece barrel

stako bottle in blue dye cover yellow reloaderb with red plate on the back NXE pack yellow dye pack all with pots

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
thats really bad, what has our paintball community turned into. perhaps offering a reward for the marker and details of the marker may help get it back to you.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
THIS MARKER WAS LEFT WITH WENDY BEHIND THE ADMIN TABLE

YOU WOULD HAVE TO MAKE AN EFFORT TO GET TO THE GUN SO IT WASNT JUST LEFT LYING AROUND

Please check all your kit bags just incase.

The marker was under 2 FULL Nxe packs, all DYE locklids.

A1-BOY

Oct 15, 2006
To be fair, I don't think a reward would be needed. A pic might help though, can't believe someone would stoop this low. Lets just hope it was picked up by mistake and will be returned asap.
hopefully...

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
I'm guessing this was the Master's on Sunday?

This is a piss-take, especially for it to happen to such a respected member of our community, lump. I'm sorry to hear the news and i wish you and lemon all the best retrieving this marker, i hope someone has just kept it aside for you.

Please, if this marker has been stolen, this really isn't what we need in our sport and community.

if i can do anything to help, please get in contact.

wish you all the best again.

Balloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.