Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

think WAR!!!

stickystalk

Banned
Oct 30, 2008
s****horpe
war,huuu good god yeah,what isss it good for, absolutly nothing,,say it again...:D

didnt mean to offend anyone by this thread,well , at least we got a sing-a -long out of it..;)

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Glad to see our tax pounds are supplying kids with a great education they use to write drivel! Thanks stickystalk, you have made yourself look like a complete arse-well done.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Ahh don't get too bent outta shape over this guys, there's no point. Sticky obviously has no idea what war is like outside of COD4 and if he wants to use it as his motivation to play, so be it, it's fairly puerile but if that gets him through the game that's good enough for him.

I don't think the two are really comparable, but if that's how he wants to get his adrenalin kick, then that's ok, as long as he isn't downplaying what our troops are going through. And if he sounds like he is, I think it's down to immature ignorance.

And please don't turn this into another spelling thread....

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
I'm more worried that Cook$ has 'caught' mature from somewhere. Combine with the platinum forum you tube post, i'm worried the global crisis is much more serious than first thought. Rubbish!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm gonna hijack this thread a little and the only reason I can think of in justification is because .... 'I can'.. :)

This 'spelling' thing .... it seems to have been reduced to being described as a 'cheap shot' in terms of digging people out and I think we are in danger of making excuses for people here.

I don't think it is a cheap shot at all, if you come on a forum and post, there is a degree of responsibility attached to that, and one of them is to make your post readable.
I fully understand that badly spelled posts are still 'readable' to some degree but when these posts are made by individuals well past junior school age, it is somewhat embarrassing to see the level of spelling displayed by some people.

I think one of life's more profound teaching methods is peer pressure and if you haven't bothered to learn the very basics of the English language coz you were too damned lazy then expect to be dug out when you use that language to communicate with others who did bother when posting on a forum such as this.

I am gonna ignore the fact a lot of these guys default to miraculously contracting dyslexia as a first line defence of their ignorance / laziness and stand by my reaction of near disgust at some people's ignorance.

After all, even if you are grammatically challenged, haven't these people heard of Spell-Check for God's sake????

Am I out of order here for these views and languishing in a lack of sympathy or do others feel the same?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i think you,s all take things to seriously,lighten up dudes :cool:
Sticky, this is not a case of us 'lightening up' - it's a case of you writing offensive drivel.
Now, let me straighten you out here, you wrote an offensive post, you were then told by myself and others to not to do it again.
Your reaction?
You tell me (and the others) to lighten up ???

Seems to me as though you have got a real problem with accepting responsibility for your actions or maybe even worse, you don't even see what you wrote as being offensive ...either way, I don't want you on my site.
Sticky, take a quick look at my avatar mate, I think even you might be able to work out its significance :rolleyes: