Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This also looks interesting too.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
*sigh* Al is going to make me buy a special edition CSR at Cup. Incoming GI Eagle Special Edition LV1 and VYPR CS1 For Sale ads.

Reactions: Schmickle

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
*sigh* Al is going to make me buy a special edition CSR at Cup. Incoming GI Eagle Special Edition LV1 and VYPR CS1 For Sale ads.
I would never make anyone do anything...but...and I'm not saying what this new mysterious product is...I think if you had some money to spend on something you may want to hold on to that money for a couple of days just in case.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Do you think this will de-value the csl tip? If only i could get the money before they sell out:eek:
Special items, whether they're markers or barrels shouldn't really devalue because of a new release. In a lot of cases new releases can make older pieces more desirable. This all depends on the piece of course.

Reactions: Schmickle

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Special items, whether they're markers or barrels shouldn't really devalue because of a new release. In a lot of cases new releases can make older pieces more desirable. This all depends on the piece of course.
Oh right awesome thank you! Will be interesting to see what it is!