Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This year i will mostly be wearing mech ions

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
hey buds,,,

im in my new workshop,, well i still got a lot of work and building to do, but,,when i get some spare time im going to be playing with the mech ion idea,,,

i like this alot,,, they run out to 10 bps with no problems at all.. no chuffing like on the old mags,,
still good on air,, but no batterys ect,, also,, if your jumping out of boats in the sea,, then i dont have to worry about my marker getting wet,,

any way have a look see.. it very clever

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Good luck with the new ION fettling shop mate

Would like to visit your magic den to meet you in person and talk about potential projects

Last edited:

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
Hilarity ensues...

Seriously though, really cool mech ion :D Does it run at as low a pressure as some of the other stuff you put out?
i think its a bit lower,, not a lot but a bit lower,, but i still have yet to play with bolts and chambers,,
this is looking like a really good thing,,

just think a mech that is as good as a lecy with just as many shots,,, and as a back up you just have a ion board in your tool kit,,

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
so something i found out about this system,,, your need a custom bolt,,, the bolt itself stops air from being pumped out of the barrel why your holding the trigger down,,, good news i have all ready worked out how to make it and indeed can make them from standard ion bolts,,

I must have a chat with the guys over in the states where i got the parts from,,as i have found out how to make the system work better,,and im not a idea nicker,, far from it,,

this idea is truely starting to look really good,,, i may never use a lecy marker again,,,

think of a automag with the ULT trigger but with out all the problems or fettling that comes with using a mag,, also a hell of a lot lower psi,,,

could this really spell the end of the blow back marker,, god dam it,, i would like to think so,, he he he he ha ha ha ha

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
ok .. part two of the ion mech system,, its now in place,, and seems to be working perfect,,,
this just be be right,,surely some thing has to go wrong,, well no it works perfect,, check it out buds

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Very Nice idea with the mechanical Ion. With the deadlywind bodies are you running the deadlywind bolt or normal bolt?

I have the both the deadlywind DTI4 body and the negative body shell and I have got to say I do like them both. I find with the deadly wind bolt after rapid shooting the bolt sticks forward for a split second before going back to normal.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
His anti chop bolts are being field tested now as well.... Think level 10 bolt, I'm waiting for them, then you won't need batteries anywhere