Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Throwing paint like it's gone out of fashion

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Ok need some advice from you guys in the know

I have a geo plus and it's fun but leaves a lot to be desired when I start ramping and I need to be throwing about 6-9 pods up the field with a consistent fps what do you recommend ? Level 1 geo 3.1 luxe 2.0 Dm 14 bob long or something else ?
I want something that can handle full on abuse but is smooth and can handle the volume of paint being put out and maintain the flow output of 280-300 fps ( I may be wishing a bit too much on this after ramping kicks in but I live in the hope )

Cheers

Oldturk

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If your Geo can't manage 6-8 pods consistently there's something not right.

Have you given it a clean or service lately?

Reactions: OldTurk

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Obviously you need to set the gun up correctly first on a 4500 fill with paint measured to bore

Geo 1 Roughly 7 Pods and Loader
Geo 3.1 Roughly 10 Pods and Loader
LV1 Roughly 13 Pods and Loader

Weather is a key factor as well these are all rough Guide lines

I Cant speak for other markers am afraid as I have never used them

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Ok need some advice from you guys in the know

I have a geo plus and it's fun but leaves a lot to be desired when I start ramping and I need to be throwing about 6-9 pods up the field with a consistent fps what do you recommend ? Level 1 geo 3.1 luxe 2.0 Dm 14 bob long or something else ?
I want something that can handle full on abuse but is smooth and can handle the volume of paint being put out and maintain the flow output of 280-300 fps ( I may be wishing a bit too much on this after ramping kicks in but I live in the hope )

Cheers

Oldturk
What's your budget?
have you thought about a vanquish. nice and consistant and I'm getting at least 10 pods and a hopper out of a 1.1 and I have shot 14 pods and a hopper out of a 1.5. super consistant and dwell set at 14ms with a pooty bolt .

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
I'm looking about the £800 quid mark and have just seen a luxe that looks sexy and they seem to perform well . I really wanted a GSL but was too slow which is a bugger
Are you going to campaign on the 20 the by chance ?

OldTurk

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2013
Isle Of Wight
Obviously you need to set the gun up correctly first on a 4500 fill with paint measured to bore

Geo 1 Roughly 7 Pods and Loader
Geo 3.1 Roughly 10 Pods and Loader
LV1 Roughly 13 Pods and Loader

Weather is a key factor as well these are all rough Guide lines

I Cant speak for other markers am afraid as I have never used them
Can I lob my geo over to you guys to service and set up ? If you manage to find a nice GSL in the cupboard hidden under some forgotten baked beans I would be more than happy to take it off your hands lol

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
I had a GSL after selling my LV1, fantastic marker.
I sold it and went back to my LV1 again,I just love the shot smoothness,sound and air efficiency of the LV platform.
I've thought about getting a Luxe a few times, but the complexity and relative lack of dealer back up puts me off.
The new OLED looks nice, but is it going to be better than LV1 I'm not sure.
There are a lot of O rings in them !
Get yourself on the tec course with Planet ? taught me a lot.
If Planet brings out a cheaper Geo 4 with the GSL can, I may invest in one of those, but I'm in no rush.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I can only back up what Steve said about a Empire Vanquish. I have never owned or shot a Planet marker so cannot comment on these, but My Vanquish Rocks.

Is super smooth and easy to maintain.

Its your money and your opinion that counts, but pretty much most of the top end markers with the right support = Awesomeness !!
(y)