Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tiberius T9.1 £200 & T8.1 £130

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Good afternoon all.
It's time for me to put up for sale my small magfed setup as it just doesn't see enough game time.

Tiberius T9.1 & T8.1 with 4 magazines. Looking for £300 if sold as a pair.
Seperate pricing:
T9.1 £200
T8.1 £130

(PP fees not included), collection or mutual location meeting only due to size & weight. I'm in the Leicester area or can arrange collection at Diamond Wars at NPF.

Please no trades unless it is for a geo 3.1 or LV1 (a guy can hope!)

The Tiberius 9.1 is the Sniper variant painted in standard British woodland colours with leaf detailing in the paint (done with model paint & clear coat) It comes in the full length gun case with all original parts including the Lapco FS rifled barrel, foregrip, bipod, tank stock and sight. I have also included a new XL barrel sock which has never seen the field and fits perfectly over the mock silencer barrel tip
The front lens cap for the sight unfortunately is missing. I have the hopper feedneck, an oring pack, the rail mounted torch and a few other little random bits too (in my kitbag in the other house so will put up a photo of those bits tomorrow night)

We also have my Tiberius T8.1, this marker has been stripped down to its bare bones, cleaned and serviced in the last week and fires wonderfully. It comes with two CO2 sparklets and a nice well loved barrel sock. I have a drop holster (not in photos yet) which will also come with it.

If there are any questions or queries post away :)

Last edited: