Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

timmy problem

swave_gav

oh no!! not the clan
Aug 10, 2003
edinburgh
iv got a poblem with my clasic timmy, iv not put air through it since the pa league, but when i picked it up this morn just 2 play about with it ,the solinoid was not making its clicky noise or any other noise, i turned the dwell setting from 6 to 10 and it started working but now its stoped again put it up 2 15 and it clicks sometimes whats wrong with it ???? iv changed the batterys and there is plenty of life in them cause me w.a.s. boared has a voltage gadge hhhheeeelllllppppp please
cheers

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Personaly I'd take out the board, disconnecting the wiring harness to the solenoid, then I'd reassemble everything with a brand new battery regardless of what the voltage said on the WAS.

Also 6 is a very low dwell, it's normally 8 or 12 depending on what coulour wires you have coming out of the solenoid. Just for safety I'd use reset the WAS to defaults and start again from there. that'll use dwell of 8.

swave_gav

oh no!! not the clan
Aug 10, 2003
edinburgh
cheers, i taken the lot apart even the solinoid, (wee bit of lub on the soli) and it seems 2 be working again im training 2day so ill get some gas through it and c what happens
cheers