Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann 98 custom with ACT and upgrade barrell

Bowerz

Dec 29, 2013
Southampton
I have for sale my Tippmann 98 custom with ACT.

I brought this as my first marker with a second spare that wasn't working. I have used this a number of times and is a great shooting and reliable marker. It comes with a 16" upgraded barrel from RAP4 along with the original barrel.

I've just given this a clean, service and oil (not that they need it!)

Most will agree these are the best balance of cost/reliability/accuracy you can get once the barrel has been swapped.

Obviously this listing is aimed at a beginner (although they make a great backup marker or cheap way to play a mech game if you normally have an electro marker) so I do also have a free basic single pane lens I can throw in for free if required however this is in no way 'part of the sale/listing', I'm just mentioning this as would give it away to help someone starting out in the sport!

For those that don't know, some of the 'rentals' weren't actually used as rentals. The guy I brought this off had the new receipt from a shop that had rentals news and sent me it but I managed to wash it one day so no longer have it, was never actually used as a 'rental' and can be seen from the condition! They are the exact same marker apart from is doesn't have the badge on the side saying custom.

My reason for sale is that I have got the spare marker working now (for some reason it had an E-Grip sear in) and would rather sell this knowing it works and having used it a few times and keep the other as my backup marker (I know play with an Etek4).

I want £60 included postage but if via paypal you pay fees

I can also provide a video of it shooting if the buyer wishes.

And so as to not break the rules, the mask, again is not officially included in the sale. Can just throw it in