Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TIPPMANN CITADEL BIG GAME 2015

Black Widow

Feb 24, 2011
2 - 4 October 2015

Book your ticket now before 25th December and you only pay 30€ for a 3 day Big Game in one of the greatest paintball venues in Europe!!!!

Based along the France/Belgium Border in Givet.

It will be a full on scenario game and we have some very special people coming across the Altantic to lead this. So come on book your tickets for a great game.

Marshalled by Going Postal UK Scenario Team

50€ Paint - Site only

For more information like our Facebook page and PM me for info on tickets : www.facebook.com/TheCitadelENG

Last edited:

Black Widow

Feb 24, 2011
This Game is not run by Shoreline. It has the Tippmann Name on it.....

I will state that The Citadel is a privately owned site which can be hired by anyone. Yes Shoreline have ran a game here and they are holding one again in February (Sold Out). Tippmann have also ran a game here recently and again for this game. The Game design and Marshalling for this game are by Going Postal Paintball Team and I am also helping with the organisation and promotion of the game and site.

If you need to contact me or the owner then feel free to ask.

Black Widow

Feb 24, 2011
Would be good, just remember pay before 25th December and ticket is only 30€ for 3 days

Black Widow

Feb 24, 2011
If you have Facebook find my profile Sheree black widow Daniels and pm me, I will give you details on how to get the tickets.