Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Magfed AR15

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
spydercampaintball.jimdo.com
Here something good and cheap is coming !!!

Tippmann 98/Cronus Internals

Will NOT take First Strike

A5 Barrel Threaded

Using Tippmann own proprietary magazines

$199.95 Price Tag

I think it´s a great product strong internal and low fair Price !!! (y)

Reactions: 777
Sep 17, 2016
There is no release date so far !!!

But it will be pretty cheap so you can buy one as second, third etc. marker, it´s always good to have enough markers for different games !!!
Ohh I thought it was released and yea i might get one but at the momentI'mm looking at getting a Planet Eclipse LV1 but i will prob get one of these after :D

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Here i got some Detail pics of the TMC. I ordered me one but i think it will be next year ;) but i made a good deal cause german Dealers copy stuff from US we had a blackfriday sale here too so i paid 200€´s for the TMC + 2 extra Mag´s saved 50€ (y)

If ... i go make some more detailed pics of the TMC, Defcon has written the release will be at 20. Dec. :whistle:

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
Interesting detent system but looks like a nuisance to swap between mag and hopper in event of issues.

Edit: watched the first look above so its actually not too tricky to swap assuming it stays a single bolt mount

Last edited:

Spydercam

Mar 20, 2016
Germany
Here a fresh vid, getting closer to get my one !

I hope made in China isn´t worser than build in US !?!?!? ;)

In the vid. i have seen this strange metal Clip on top of the Magazine, haven´t seen this on any pic before !!! Are the magazines weak at this point or is it for ... ???

I like to see the internals !!!

Last edited: