Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips about the snake....?

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
personaly at my last uk masters i i got into the snake on the break after curving my run to confuse the other team i got in between the snake and a t-bag and kept my head down for the next thirty seconds of so because
1- to give my back a chance to remove his mirror as he was the only opposing player who could get a lane on me
2- the rest of there team forrgot i was there!!!!!

i then moved to the 50 and nailed there center back in a single shot to the chest and dissapered again
this tactic came from the dynesty dvd and seemed to work well

it was only after the game i found out my opposing front also made it to the snake but was swiftly sent packing by my back player

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
walk it, pretty simply.

also who says you have to go to it on the break?

finnally. who says you have to dive at the head of the snake? if theres a blind spot then why not dive when your half way dwn it? then u only have to go past one mayb 2 knuckles.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Keep your head. Your job is to take people out and facilitate the movement of others. Just by being in the snake you have created a worry for the opposition. This is important. If they've seen you go in then there will be more guns than average on you and this is the time for your team members to take advantage of that.

Stay low and dont bother trying to pop up straight away. Try to listen for your team mates voices and picking up what they are trying to say. The more information you have the better equipped you'll be. Guaranteed after 30 or 40 secs they'll of tired of you and will be starting to look elsewhere. This is your chance to do some damage. Pop up 'gun ready' and shoot if you can. Come down. Move to somewhere else, pop up again - always gun ready. You have to keep them second guessing what your doing. Never come up in the same place twice.

Before you've even played you need to have walked it properly from both ends and thoroughly as well. NO half assed approaches if you really want to win.

In training/drinking try to develop a rapport with the back man who is most likely to cover your ass. I only ever feel truly happy in a snake if i know the guy behind me really well and he knows me. Get to know each other.

"Philosophy"

The AA is GAAY
Jul 13, 2006
wherever the jazz takes me
PEBBLE I have used football boots for god knows how long and yes they are grippy and fast etc and now i tried spikes and they are far more superior for paintball, it feels like your running with nothin on ya feet but with incredible traction and speed, aboviously dont use them for english weather conditions but for somewhere hot like at most milleniums-dont knock em till you try them
Dont know what the millenium rules are for wearin spikes but i know some Joy and Menace players wear them, both on xl turf and grass. and you can get longer spikes for poorer conditions. just dont stand on your bunker!

bulldog2k

best tip about the 'snake'...don't go in it if you can't get out of it :D
With respect, I think that's rubbish. Often, you shouldn't try to get out of a snake. If you've taken some bodies out of the game, sometimes the best thing to do is to lie posted on someone to mug you, and let the rest of your team finish the game. With an awful lot of snakes, trying to get out of them is throwing away a body for your team, but that doesn't mean you can't take them and rule the game

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
snake guys are there to be a pain in the arse

, you dont even have to shoot your gun, the opposition will poo the pants just of your presence,stay alive ,you can contain a the infield side of the field just by looking at them let alone shooting paint at them, they will send someone to get you especially if you are at their end of the snake so make sure someone is lookin after you preferbably some one in the next knuckle behind you watchin the tape and you lookin infield but be careful of a mugger on the inside of the snake