Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips about the snake....?

Sep 11, 2006
G-TOWN
donno wether this has been said already (cudnt be bothered to read the whole episode about spikes) :p so haevnt read the whole thread ... one thing i cant stress more about teh snake (in my opinion) is if your oponents back corner isnt in GET ALL THE WAY UP THERE! no stopping get all the way to tehre end of the snake and shoot them all in the back ... never fails .. at the end of the day .. if tehres noone who can shoot you as u go up teh snake ... what are you waiting for?

my 2 cents ;)

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
Snake Tip From The Top :

"Snakes have a lot of bad PR to overcome: Fomenting humankind's fall from grace isn't something even a James Carville can fix overnight.

But devoted snake keepers will tell you their slithery sidekicks don't deserve the bad rap. Like many other reptiles, snakes make good companions, provided you choose carefully."

Thanks to reptilerooms.com for the handy news :cool:

Paul_Mardon

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2004
Uk , Wales , Cardiff
If they have a snake guy in there , and you know hes there and doing damage to you team , go for the mug , you get shot ah well but it stops the damage being done at your end.

Paul

Pretty In Pink (PiP)

Listen to your back player!

I play snake-side at the back, and theres nothing worse than drilling your mirror, yelling that they've gone and not have your snake guy make the most of it! The back players there to cover your ass, so listen to him! He can see more than you can if you're playing tight and low...