Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips and pointers on playing style.

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
Hey guys, i know there's a lot of knowledgeable people out there and wondering wether you lot could give me some tips on where i could be going wrong and what im doing right in playing the snake. luckily smoeone video'd me this weekend at training and think it could be an ideal oppotunity too help improve my game.

thanks in advance and sorry the vid is not up vertical.

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f376/g7chris/team/?action=view&current=19042008076.flv

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
you cawl very slowly mate practise moving quicker

also looked like your tape was clear (i could be wrong tho) in which case just go right down the end and shoot people in the bum :)

anywho i dont really play snake anymore i'm sure some one else could help you out better than me

if you really want to improve get your team together and contact Tommy G, he will run a private clinic with you guys, we've had two so far this season and both have been real helpful

Jack

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
When you went round the first knuckle in the snake you stick your gun and hopper out before you look. Would be adventageous to either keep your gun in and have a quick look or have your gun up so you can see and shoot.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
The only thing you have to remember that in the snake you have to get as far as possible as quick as possible. dont stop crawling until they know your there. this forces your team to push up and keep you in. there didnt seem to be any troubles that you had it was just the speed. might sound weird but practice crawling up and down your stairs. this creates really quite strong muscles in your arms and legs :D and when your on the flat ground you just shift like sh!t off a shovel :p aslo you got in the snake well. :D this is what i have found anyway :D

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
thanks for the tips guys. guess my main problem is speed getting around the knuckles. this is something that will be easy too remedy with practice. Think from the video i also need too be more agressive as i wasnt under much pressure down the tape yet i didnt moove down very quickly.

Tremor

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2007
ahh think your better than me will, ill just do a suicide run too the 50 :D

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
The best tip I've heard for that kind of situation is "If you're not moving, shooting or shouting... you're not playing". From the Dynasty Dysected DVD, I always try to think of that when I'm at the front, stops you from sitting around waiting for stuff to happen.

Your superman dive looked far better than mine do though. :D