Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips For Casual Play?

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
don`t wear white shoes, like so many do, always wear gloves if you can afford them , shoot to the right of a tree ect , if your right handed , or left, if your left handed otherwise your body becomes the target with it sticking out. don`t shoot over the top of anything as your hopper is higher than you , another good target. have enough paint for the final rush in the last few seconds of the game because every game is timed and if the marshals are good they will count down the last few seconds to finish , and clean your mask after every game , you may find they steam up quick , so before you start , put a smear of washing up liquid on the lense and let it dry ,don`t wipe it off , it does help to keep the lense clear . .ENJOY . . . .Bluey .Care Bears

JimZorK

Feb 10, 2009
I wondered whether wearing my black, steel toe-capped boots would be a good idea or whether they would be too heavy and become a burden.

-Si-

Platinum Member
Jan 29, 2009
I wondered whether wearing my black, steel toe-capped boots would be a good idea or whether they would be too heavy and become a burden.
Depends on how mobile you are in them, if they're really heavy they might give you a problem. I much prefer a boot type shoe for the additional ankle protection it gives you which is invaluable when you're in the woods and there's the danger of tripping over branches that are hidden under foliage etc.

If you've got a Sportsworld near you then they're worth checking out as I got a pair of lightweight Karrimore walking boots for £12. Decent grip, light as a trainer and water resistant enough to keep my feet dry after falling in a ditch.

WOODY LOKI

Has been.
Oct 25, 2006
St neots
enjoy the day.

wear some light shoes that you don't mind getting muddy in.
wear light clothing that allows the heat to escape(non cotton joggers and dark long sleeve t shirt)
don't bother with hats
don't bother with armoured gloves.
if your interested in learning more about how to use the gun ask for one of the loki boys.
enjoy it.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
If you have a pair of studded/blade footy boots then wear these. The grip they give you will help. Oh, and at least two pairs of socks. Keeps toes amd things warm, and at the end of the day as long as the mud hasnt soaked through you can take the top layer off and voila! you have a clean pair of socks!

As above take with you some basics and just enjoy yourself!

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
fun is important

the walking boots are a must as your feet will get cold if they get wet.i spotted a young lad on the last walk on with a cagoole and water proof leggings on of bid bay for £8.was warm and dry all day(and it was freezing)all the other points are a must.but the most important one is as has been stated before shoot your mates after all thats what you going for pain is fun