Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for Front Mid

May 14, 2003
lincoln
Hi Guys

Id appreciate it loads if you could give me as many tips as possible for someone playing front mid. What core skills i would need etc.
What to do off the break (detailed) , during the game, etc
Anything is good!

Thanks very much

Eddie

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
off the break u wana go straight 2 the front bunkers, the 50 and not sweetspotting, let yr back and mids do this. A key to front play is being able to snap shoot well and play tight.

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
maybe not tooooo straight...you better look for a running lane where you cant be sweetspotted or take a not so obvious route cause they will be sweetspotted mostly. train the supermanslide, use dead spots and blindshooting, be aawre of where to go to next and what to shoot from there and so on. you need to know where you should command your cover fire at.

TyroneD.Ni

Jul 15, 2002
N.Ireland
Visit site
im 50 so..
Run fast prac spriting and fitness.. you may be able to sweet spot depends how quick u r? staying tight is key hugging ure bunker and staying alert snap shooting quickly and changing angles and positions to keep ure opposition thinking... keep pushing up keep pressure on being able to talk to ure back and listening to ure team and being able to perform commands that have been given.
Nice light marker small tank as little paint as you can hold.. and allways trying for 50 lines if u r a real front player thats really the only position u will have much use for! as u enjoy it.
Staying small tight is key and being able to shuffle dive slide well is a must.. not much i can say but just get stuck in!.

Xposed

Center front is defnitely the most versatile of all front positions...you can shoot angles on both sides. Here are a few things I think center fronts should possess, have, do, etc

1) Stay tight tight tight. Their right and left front tapes will typically have good angles to your sides, so be careful when peaking out

2) DO NOT Sweetspot on the break. Every half second counts and you don't want to be wasting it on sweetspotting if your primary bunker is the center 50. Besides, you run much slower while sweetspotting. Show me someone who can run as fast sweetspotting (accurately) as they can just tring to get to the center 50 without shooting :confused:

3) Listen to your backs and mid/fronts. They will relay where you need to shoot. HOwever, typically, you'll have a zone to watch so your mid/fronts and backs will at least alert you to where they are

4) PATIENCE! Don't get ancy if you don't do anything for 30 seconds. Its natural to need to do something while in the game. Typically if any front whether its center or tapes, stay down for a little bit, those posting on them will tire and look somewhere else.

5) Watch the snakes. They are your worst enemy in terms of bunkers. Good teams will send people down the snakes to primarily get the center 50s out.

Well that's it for now. Good luck! :)

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Dont be afraid to completly throw your body around, the majority of bunkers that are not on the 50, or as mid bunkers are going to be small. As a front you have to be a good accurate shooter in every position and as a mid you have to be prepared to move in a couple of stages to get to that key 50 bunker, its more important that you get there in x number of moves than if you dont get there at all.
R