Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for Front Mid

Xposed

I agree completely. If someone can move fairly quickly while being able to sweetspot accurately...then I say they're aboug 90% ahead of most players in the game. Its definitely a skill that isn't necessarily easy to master... :)

Cannibal_Soup

Sep 7, 2003
CT, USA
Visit site
As long as you get to your bunker w/o getting hit, put as much paint downfield as you can off the break. Don't sit still, but move as fast as you can while shooting. If you feel you need to slow a half a step to make sure you get an elimination or two off the break, I would say that's a reasonable tradeoff. Unless you have Blue Dragons on your JT jersey, anyway. :)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Ofcourse its depending on the field, but shooting off the break is becoming a major attribute for any front centre guy. Go and watch any of the top teams... id say about 90% of front centre players will shoot off the break, and the other 10% are deffinately missing out ;)

Once you've practised it as an individual skill and feel fairly competant at it then try this...

When you walk the field, decide (with your team included ofcourse ;) ) on 2 different bunkers, or zones that you're gonna sweet off the break.
- Your first target should be a back guy with a shortish break, say a corner or a close back bunker or a mid spot that the're certain to fill.

- Your second target should be aimed at a tape bunker that is further down the field. Usually a key bunker that has a longer run.

Now you know where your going to shoot, do it in the game! There's no point planning anything unless your gonna stick to it. Once your first target gets in, or begins his walk to the deadbox :p swap over to your second target and zone him!

If you keep practising your running+shooting skillz then this technique will help you to get many a kill off the break.

Works for me :) :) Give it a go...