Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

KawaTingzz

Dec 12, 2013
Bristol
can anyone help me with a mask because i ahve just started paintball and i want to find out the best anti fog mask for me

woodysan

Johnny Greenwood / Proteus
Nov 21, 2013
Manchester
They're all good for newbies I'd say, the question you want to ask is how much do you want to pay for a mask?

If you look around on here you can find used i4's for around £60 maybe?

I managed to get my e-vents for £26. Spend a few days watching the classifieds and compare, get a feel for the prices and research them.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Your own set of goggles, even the cheapest will be much better at fog resistance then a rental set - they dont have hundreds of peoples dirty rags wiping them and destroying any existing anti fog coating.
When you have your own set, new or secondhand, do nothing to the lens other than rinsing with water & microfibre cloths.
Use 2 cloths - one a little damp to clean, and a dry one to finish.

When the anti fog fails, or isn't good enough (assuming the lens is still in good condition and its not time to replace) then go onto an anti fog treatment such as Cat Crap.

Regarding choice of goggles then the standard answer is to try some on. Get to a walkon and see what other people use & ask to try some on, check out shops at events or get to one of the paintball retailers shops.

I4s have a good design to allow airflow and prevent fogging, but this comes with reduced cover for the mouth depending on head shape and size.

lewis bowden

Dec 13, 2013
crewe
i am looking to start and i have asked a couple of people what guns to get ive been recoomneded towards the etha and etek 4 which would you recommend for a new player