Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for getting started in Paintball

Hayden B

May 19, 2014
Fairly new to paintball now, this helped me think about putting together the various bits of gear I need.

Norder

Jun 4, 2012
Reading
www.facebook.com
I also think something key and important in getting started is finding the right site to play, where staff and players are friendly and will involve you. I've been to a couple of sites where the 'usual' group of regulars stick together

bobbyeades

May 10, 2013
My very first set up was a mini a halo and a steel bottle with flex 8 mask kepted it for ages it was cheap as chips and I loved it

reece steele

Jul 22, 2014
thanks for the advice love woodsball, but am looking to get away from that any sup air places in or around cardiff?

regards

sammyr

Aug 13, 2014
Hampshire
thanks for the advice, i have just purchased my mask, 68/4500 guerrilla air tank.

North-west london, looking to getting a marker and other bits next month, and i hope to do walk on days around London.

ostearn

Aug 12, 2014
Some good advice here. Especially for noobs like myself with no knowledge of paintball. Cheers guys.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Protective padding has already been discussed, but something that's been over looked is the importance of good footwear. Paintball is very hard on the feet and ankles. It never ceases to amaze me how many rental customers (or more experienced players) , often turn up to a game in cheap trainers. Many will end up with bad injuries by the end of the day. There are plenty of better footwear options for paintball out there... so do yourself a favour and shop around