Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips ne one?

mattie

Jan 13, 2004
hi,
i have just joined a newly started team and we played our first tournament today, most of the fast moving action we did well in but i found out snap-shooting in general was very poor, could somone suggest any drills that would help this and also help holding a gun in both hands?
thanks

manc Xtreme
Mar 11, 2004
House of flying Daggers
or get yourself down to the next nexus seminar we spent loads of time coving the "nexus" snap shot on the last on as its a vital tool in the modern game! - Or alternatively find someone who
was there and get them to show you how its done! :D

mattie

Jan 13, 2004
ok have 2 find me one of those lucky people who got down there... thnx 4 the help guys

sykesg

Smakin your Bitch up
Aug 22, 2001
London
www.mayhemtigers.com
Practice, practice, practice. Good thing about practicing snap shooting is you don't need to use alot of paint. If youre not one of those lucky ambidextrous sods then practice holding your marker in your off hand whenever you can, in front of the TV, in the traffic, in the shower etc., etc. It's free and gets you over that unatural feeling. Lastly don't panic, you may have the knowhow but panic in the game and you forget it all in an intstant.

baruchpb

Apr 6, 2003
Visit site
if you like to play risky and go for straight runs to the 50 or a bit closer, you can always grab your marker by the end of the gun, this makes it more comfortable to hold when you run. also keep it adjacent to your body to be a small target as you run.

also when you run, try to run with your hand up covering your lens, that way theres still a chance the ball will bounce off of your glove.

play aggressive, when you play aggressive, the other team sometimes breaks down and loses concentration which allows you to find weak openings and take them

hankin

Jun 11, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by baruchpb
if you like to play risky and go for straight runs to the 50 or a bit closer, you can always grab your marker by the end of the gun, this makes it more comfortable to hold when you run. also keep it adjacent to your body to be a small target as you run.

also when you run, try to run with your hand up covering your lens, that way theres still a chance the ball will bounce off of your glove.

ignore most of this:D

just keep training and having fun and most importantly geoffy cant be trusted

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
Originally posted by baruchpb

play aggressive, when you play aggressive, the other team sometimes breaks down and loses concentration which allows you to find weak openings and take them

didnt he ask about snap shooting anyway :p

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
me and my friends practiced a snap shooting drill today, we put a pot on a barricade and then popped out to shoot the pot, the first one to shoot the pot down wins.