Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips on my first gun

IM_FILTHY_RICH

Jul 25, 2001
cool

I gotta nice begginer gun you can have for $75 its a semi auto Point blank with a bottom line, never been shot I'll even throw in an elbow an hopper. will that work?

David

Jul 8, 2001
Oregon
Visit site
oh please, cu tthe kid a break. The last thing that a newbie needs for a first gun is a Point Blank!!! Those are piece of **** plastic guns, no better than a talon or Brass eagle and thats porbably why you are selling it, because you know that.

BlazinFetus

Jul 30, 2001
Mass
Visit site
I think I good starter gun would have to be a spyder...Thats what i first used and that is what I still have :) I have upgraded my shutter alot tho. I would recommend a TL or TL+ for a first gun or something along those lines. I gaurantee you will be happy with spyder :cool:

Jock

Jul 27, 2001
zummerzet
www.tzpaintball.co.uk
first time gun

I run a site (field) in england and would have loved to have stuck with the inferno. unfortunately when we trialed it on site it just wasn't as good as the tippmann 98. the tippmann shot straighter and more consistantly over a period of four months and has broken about four paintballs. the inferno I would say would be better for the more experienced player, but the tippmann is more robust.
personally if I was recommending a first time gun I would have to suggest a second hand automag classic. easy to maintain easy to fix, plenty of add ons, relatively cheap and a proven tournament winner.

hope this doesn't add too much confusion.:D