Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tips on tippmann

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
Aye it's fantastic isn't it!!! I carry about 15 as does my team mate

Tm mag holds 2 batteries aswell. Only problem is splitting it with gloves on in game but the led gives plenty warning

Reactions: H

simon joy

Dec 10, 2013
surely thats just 'school boy' not having spares with you. The phenom does appeal too me more with its versatility. A little more saving I think.

vDubLeics

Leicestershire Paintballer
Apr 9, 2014
Leicestershire
www.TrueStreet.co.uk
although i play a lot of pump i will always stand by my A5, my first marker and does me proud. i have a chap at work thinking about the A5 because mine is so reliable... but i'm always happy to let people try my A5 before they put down the money to buy one, i've found not everyone can get on with Response trigger

Ragman121

Mar 20, 2011
whoever shouted the BT TM-15 had it bang on, things a machine
crazy reliable, and fast. its a mini inside an AR-15 styled body. if i was gonna go milsim thats where id be, having owned 2 of them in my time they are fantastic :) will seriously blow both the A5 and phenom out the water.

James mcknight

Oct 10, 2014
The A5 is a pretty good bet as it comes with the cyclone feeder ( like the X7 i believe ) and will be considerbly cheaper than the x7. That said the BT4 with e trigger and rip clip is also a good contender as its pretty cheap and very reliable.

Lukehickson

Nov 16, 2014
Dorset
I have got a Tippmann Phenom x7. In limited edition chrome and got the deadlywind fibur-x barrel made from carbon fibre with full freak insert kit.

I highly rate the Phenom, the auto response mode is flawless and I haven't had a single problem with mine since I brought it.

I am going to be selling my soon and Looking to upgrade to a tournament marker but purely down to the fact I want to look at getting into speedball.

The really great thing about the X7 Phenom is the amount of looks it gets and its a £200 marker. The upgrades you can buy are just never ending and the fact you can change from electrical and mechanical so easily is great.

If I'm low on air or balls I just switch to mechanical mid game.