Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

To the mod that keeps temp banning me

Jack Hacket

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Kingston Upon Hull
I've been banned off this site twice now with no warning or explanation. Just left to figure out what I did wrong. Makes me feel right special... As i've tried to explain, computers are just not my thing, there alchemy, Harry potter magic, like trying to explain why women like Primark.... Took me a while to figure out I was actually banned.

Anyhow, I have seen the mods warning people for misdemeanours, when they forgot to cross the tee's or dot the i's, so it left me wondering what line I crossed??? I'm just left to wonder how I offended the wee man with the power to ban. Don't worry pal, one day you might be a supervisor with some real power over real people and god know how hard you'll make their life.

In the mean time, you keep enforcing them rules in your virtual world, cos I know that it makes you feel taller. Keep your chin up wee feller...

Jack

Ps you can explain to me how I remove myself from this site as a leaving prezzie
Pps hi Pete, I met you at the mayhems 94 and 95, I always preferred you lot to the preds

Reactions: Stencil

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Good morning Mr hackett. I gave you the temporary ban twice because you have no regard for the rules of this site. Looking back through the records you failed to provide proof pics on March 1st and you were given a warning and an explanation for the warning. Even though you had this warning you did the exact same thing 3 times on March 17th and were given warnings for each occasion, also you tried to sell new items and make a deal by pm. You'd have thought you would have got the message by now, but no, again on March 25th you did the same thing again and that was why you got the first temporary ban, which was also explained.
Now anyone with an ounce of sense would have thought "i'm doing something wrong here", but lo and behold on May 15th after you came back from the first ban you did the same again, and got the next temporary ban.

As far as "wee man" and "Don't worry pal, one day you might be a supervisor with some real power over real people" and "you keep enforcing them rules in your virtual world, cos I know that it makes you feel taller. Keep your chin up wee feller"

I'm not your pal, i don't know you at all, and I don't need to feel any taller than i am

The rules are there for your protection from scammers and thieves, we get no pleasure from enforcing these rules, yet we still have to put up with this ridiculous crap from small minded people like you.

We will be sad to see you go, but if it's better for the site, bye.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sorry to interrupt but i've saved anyone the bother of temp banning him and simply banned him.

We are here for the majority of users, occasionally an individual crops up who thinks they are more important than the rest, or that the rules don't apply.

Anyone who feels the need to create a thread to give off stink to the mods who do a job for free because they couldn't follow some simple rules simply isn't worth having around.

See ya :D

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
I don't have a clue who he was but reading his post just pee'd me off!

Mods, you do a great job/hobbie what ever your moderating is called.

Thanks for making the forum a better place :D

Reactions: chrispaintball0