Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

to young to start paintball?

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Surely depends on the maturity of the individual. As long as they understand the safety aspects of the sport and what is expected of them as a player then it shouldn't be a problem...?

Reactions: Gaz #68

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I think it massively depends on the responsible adult that goes with them. If its a current regular player who can explain it all beforehand I think things go well. Both my son and nephew started playing as soon as they went to secondary school ( local site rule) and both loved it and caused no problems as things were well explained to them weeks in advance and they were closely mentored for the first couple of games by experienced players. My sons football team also went as a team building exercise as soon as they were old enough and we had no issues with them either. The youngsters maturity also has some bearing on this and their reaction to pain!

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
I have seen 13 year olds cope better with paintball than 16 year olds more about the individual. also because they are younger as well they seem to listen more to the safety side because they aren't as cocky as some older people

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Definitely down to individuals there was a group of young lads on site last time we went and all were great bar one lad who took his mask off, luckily marshall spotted him and roasted him..BUT he did it again later so obviously didn't take it on board.

Christopher Andrew

SIRENBLAZE
Apr 3, 2012
Ive seen young players aged 12 playing on the field on walk on days and they play just hard as the older lot do it just depends on you as an individual, are you easily intimidated.