Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Too much stuff - guns & HDE camo for sale....

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
All prices include postage & paypal fees.

Eclipse HDE camo - size XL jersey & L pants. A1 condition, no staining or tears.
Pants sold - £30 for the jersey.

Machine Vapor V3 - very smooth & light gun. Comes with hard case, manual, 3 backs, 1 tip.

£350. Now £325, as Furious barrel has been sold.

Finally, a matching pair - ETEK 4 LT and Etha in Titan White. These have no breech or barrel tip wear. Both supplied in their boxes with manual, unused lube, full spares kits, Eclipse barrel socks and complete allen key sets.

The boxes & spares etc aren't pictured as they are in my loft and believe me, it's a mess up there. Really. But don't worry, if you buy these guns you'll get them, or you can kick my ass and demand a refund.

ETEK sold - Etha reduced to £220 posted.

Pics:-

Attachments

Last edited:

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
Hi mate, why 230 for the etha and etek when theirs such a price difference rrp do ethas hold their money better than the etek.? I've just bought an etha off of the forum for 185 but was wanting an etek originally wish I would held out a bit longer but the prices boggle me......

G-esus 86

Jan 15, 2014
I'm not saying it isn't but their only 270 brand new with 2year warranty and the eteks are 380 but ye drop so much in price just wondered why?